A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s just semantics. I
I'm talking about your tone. It's far more chilled out than what I'm used to seeing from you and I've only ever experienced playing with you as town.

Hmm, okay.

Never watched the show.
This read he made on me felt super fake at the time too I don't think drago has a good enough grasp of my game to make this conclusion. I've rarely ever played with him so it's lacking so much data

As for ekko my case has been made and the evidence we have speaks for itself . He was on the wrong side of both deaths today and I don't think his PR makes much sense flavor wise so I doubt it's legitimacy.

I’m part way into an Ekko ISO but I have to go meet my parents to eat. I’ll be back later.

Rn I lean Drago > Ekko but I don’t love Ekko still. I acknowledge I *could* be entering tunnel mode on him tho.

I'm not opposed to Drago, I didn't really notice it at the time but you are correct that seems kind of fake looking at the quotes

I am also not super interested in ekko at the moment. At least I don't think he's aligned with ultra, he is not likely to be that gung ho defending a teammate who isn't posting.

He could be another alignment still and thought ultra would flip town

I don't know about a dofla Lynch either. Mind I have no experience with him as scum, but I struggle to see someone troll as outright as he is

I'm not opposed to Drago, I didn't really notice it at the time but you are correct that seems kind of fake looking at the quotes

I am also not super interested in ekko at the moment. At least I don't think he's aligned with ultra, he is not likely to be that gung ho defending a teammate who isn't posting.

He could be another alignment still and thought ultra would flip town

I don't know about a dofla Lynch either. Mind I have no experience with him as scum, but I struggle to see someone troll as outright as he is
Ekko telling me not to lynch Ultra bc he’s probably an indie and Drago that he plays like he was as town so it’s NAI doesn’t really add up with Ekko thinking he’s Town. That inconsistency is a big hang up of mine on his defense.

I’ve seen some of Doffla’s posts and he was posting the same as hostile indie in GOT.

Vote Lynch Drago

I see some Ultra equity with Drago and I see it with Ekko. I don’t think Drago/Ekko would both be aligned with Ultra.

I think if they were Drago doesn’t act helpless EOD with Ekko frantically trying to save Ultra.

Night 1 Votes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.