Break Week People are forgetting how often hax abilities are used as plot devices in this series. Ryokugyu could take out the alliance BEFORE they sense him

We have the botanist master Usopp to protect the alliance so i doubt GB can pull off something like that.
Again, I don’t even see why that matter since he would be gassed before he even know what’s going on.
Post automatically merged:

People are so blinded by their powerscaling as if it's the driving force of the story.

Powerscaling is something the fanbase speculates about to add some flavor to the characters.
Literally. If Oda wants the alliance to take the L here to Ryokugyu it will happen.

Actually this makes me think, since Jinbe stayed back in the castle, we could get a moment where GB puts everyone to sleep but Jinbe senses something is wrong and clashes with him.

He is solo-ing the alliance? What did I say that contradicts that?

The alliance attacked the Yonko offguard remember.
You literally said that Ryokugyu would neg the entire alliance minus Luffy, that's still Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, Kidd, Law, Marco, Scabbards, Jinbe etc, now you're switching to Ryokugyu beating them by KOing them while they're all distracted/asleep lmao

If an Admiral really has to resort to such methods then it goes to show how garbage they are, imagine someone like Kaido waiting for the SH's to fall asleep before he confronts them, you'd be calling him a bitch for the rest of serialization.
:suresure:

You literally said that Ryokugyu would neg the entire alliance minus Luffy, that's still Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, Kidd, Law, Marco, Scabbards, Jinbe etc, now you're switching to Ryokugyu beating them by KOing them while they're all distracted/asleep lmao
He would.

But Luffy is there. I’m speculating here.

Luffy lost to Caesar remember?

Ryokugyu could literally spread toxic spores all over the capital to KO everyone if Oda wants him too.

I don’t understand why people think he’s going to have a fair duel with alliance.
If half dead Kaido doesn't return next chapter and interrupts Greenbull then something similar will 100% happen.

If you took notice, the smart characters like Law, Robin and Jinbei (who likely have some knowledge of Ryokugu's abilities) are separated from the ignorant cast (Luffy, Zoro, Yamato etc)

Oda is setting it up a way that they will be caught off guard

Luffy lost to Caesar, therefore Greenbull will slip and rip Joyboy before about a dozen subordinates between three pirate crews and Wano groups set his flat ass on fire

You could compare it to the raid on Onigashima except he has no idea at all what he's fucking with

Luffy lost to Caesar, therefore Greenbull will slip and rip Joyboy before about a dozen subordinates between three pirate crews and Wano groups set his flat ass on fire

You could compare it to the raid on Onigashima except he has no idea at all what he's fucking with
No, Luffy is partying drunk with most of the crew, while most of the most smart characters capable of negotiating like Jimbei, Robin, and Law aren’t there.

The set up is really obvious dude.