Break Week People are forgetting how often hax abilities are used as plot devices in this series. Ryokugyu could take out the alliance BEFORE they sense him

being drunk in one piece doesn't mean anything and Luffy is not really someone who get drunk , and Sanji would feel if a woman get in trouble , Momo is eight years old doubt he drinks.
It's really werid that you can't see it happening when Luffy and CO already got caught off guard by fodders much less an Admiral with potiental hax

Doesn't mean that Ryo is above the alliance at all, he's just perfect for slealth mission unlike the other Admirals

It has already been established that you need to have some level of concentration to properly utilize COO.

They are out partying and some will be drunk
it is necessary for FS yes , but normal CoO is for some people just like a body reaction so they don't have to concentrate or anything.
either way GB is very strong his presence will be sensed immediately. it is not like he is a fodder. they might not sensed an ordinary person sense there are too many , but a monster like an admiral can be sensed anyway.
Post automatically merged:

It's really werid that you can't see it happening when Luffy and CO already got caught off guard by fodders much less an Admiral with potiental hax

Doesn't mean that Ryo is above the alliance at all, he's just perfect for slealth mission unlike the other Admirals
Luffy can be caught off guard by fodder for sure because he doesn't expect that but someone who poses more danger can be sensed that is how it is.
I don't see Greenbull as someone who can hide his presence that is only something that some CoO masters do , Greenbull is more like a ACoA master

it is necessary for FS yes , but normal CoO is for some people just like a body reaction so they don't have to concentrate or anything.
either way GB is very strong his presence will be sensed immediately. it is not like he is a fodder. they might not sensed an ordinary person sense there are too many , but a monster like an admiral can be sensed anyway.
It's possible they will sense him however it might be too late because everyone is currently preoccupied.

Again the smart guys aren't there to possibly decipher what's going on immediately.

I don't believe Killer is even there yet as well, he also has good analytical skills.

It has already been established that you need to have some level of concentration to properly utilize COO.

They are out partying and some will be drunk
No, Luffy is partying drunk with most of the crew, while most of the most smart characters capable of negotiating like Jimbei, Robin, and Law aren’t there.

The set up is really obvious dude.
Because being drunk took Zoro and Nami off the table at Whiskey Peak.

He's probably got one shot, long range, before Sanji, Yamato, Denjiro, and future sight come into play

It's possible they will sense him however it might be too late because everyone is currently preoccupied.

Again the smart guys aren't there to possibly decipher what's going on immediately.

I don't believe Killer is even there yet as well, he also has good analytical skills.
Killer is there he is in the party. Law is not seen but i imagine he is with Robin and Sukiyaki since it is about the Poneglyphs. eitherway Sanji's senses will not miss something like that, especially if a woman feel harm.
Think about Oden feeling Toki's being in danger from far away even though he was too busy surviving.

Luffy lost to Caesar remember?

Ryokugyu could literally spread toxic spores all over the capital to KO everyone if Oda wants him too.

I don’t understand why people think he’s going to have a fair duel with alliance.
About Luffy making mistakes while Greenbull is more precise and cunning and strategic than him, i agree that's absolutely the case.

About Luffy making mistakes while Greenbull is more precise and cunning and strategic than him, i agree that's absolutely the case.
Also, this is obviously the lead in to the final saga.

People who think the alliance is just going to repel Ryokugyu and all will be fine is out of their mind.

This is the incident that’s going to set up the freaking endgame of the story.

People who think the alliance is just going to repel Ryokugyu and all will be fine is out of their mind.

Even worse some think GB will be defeated

Mofo was introduced 10 minutes ago yeah that makes sense

:kata:

And you think endgame will be about Luffy being captured? If they get obliterated by GB then what that tell us? That SN are same way they were at Sabaody? Where is progression in that? If they get defeated, if they run, if they get captured in any way, then that neutralize everything they have done so far. There is no point in WG fear of Nika, if he can be captured by one admiral. From story telling perspective there is no sense at all. GB will surprise them and it will look like they are in problem, but at end he will get his ass kicked.

And you think endgame will be about Luffy being captured? If they get obliterated by GB then what that tell us? That SN are same way they were at Sabaody? Where is progression in that? If they get defeated, if they run, if they get captured in any way, then that neutralize everything they have done so far. There is no point in WG fear of Nika, if he can be captured by one admiral. From story telling perspective there is no sense at all. GB will surprise them and it will look like they are in problem, but at end he will get his ass kicked.
It doesn’t make narrative sense for an admiral to be defeated here.

The alliance has already defeated two emperors and gotten new bounties. It wouldn’t make sense for another big victory randomly a few chapters later with no build up.

Also do you really think Oda would hype Aramaki for 7 years (calling him “super cool and powerful” in the SBS) only for him to get washed two chapters after getting introduced?

That’s nonsense.

Ryokugyu could literally spread toxic spores all over the capital to KO everyone if Oda wants him too.

I don’t understand why people think he’s going to have a fair duel with alliance.
I completely agree with you, Oda can easily use hax abilities to achieve whatever outcome he wants, plus the obvious pis, shenanigans and plot convinces etc. But I don't think that that's what's going to happen, because the narrative is not about Luffy or the strawhats getting captured, but rather them pushing back an Admiral for the first time, to show that the strawhats are a true Yonko crew that no single character or lone Admiral can take down.

I completely agree with you, Oda can easily use hax abilities to achieve whatever outcome he wants, plus the obvious pis, shenanigans and plot convinces etc. But I don't think that that's what's going to happen, because the narrative is not about Luffy or the strawhats getting captured, but rather them pushing back an Admiral for the first time, to show that the strawhats are a true Yonko crew that no single character or lone Admiral can take down.
I thought that at first and even wrote a pretty big theory on it.

But I genuinely don’t think a major fight is coming up.

Which means I think Ryokugyu is going to gas the alliance and then negotiate with Sukiyaki or Momo.

Yes, Luffy lost his future sight as per your headcannon. WB on his death bed and after getting head blown off two shot Bakainu like a fodder too so how can Greenbull who is sucking upto to bakainu not get negged by the allaince?I don't understand how Gear 5 who downed Kaido will not be able to send GreenBull to the bottom of the earth. Only illiterate idiots like Ladmiraltards believe so. Luffy has advanced Haki of all three fields and awakening too. He can turn everything into rubber and negate Greenbull easily. Just because he beat two defeated BP commanders who were hiding, you peasant think a single ladmiral who couldnt do shit while BM and Kaido were up and running can defeat those who dared to fight them and beat them? What retardation.

I don't think so as well, I'm sure there will be a skirmish for half a chapter between Greenbull and Luffy, but that's it. After that someone or something will stop the battle to push the plot forward. I'll probably make a thread about it...
:quest:
Which means I think Ryokugyu is going to gas the alliance and then negotiate with Sukiyaki or Momo.
Nope, as I said the narrative doesn't permit it, the narrative is about the world changing, and with the strawhats being an Emperor crew, the narrative is about them entering into the world stage and pushing back an Admiral for the first time.

Again, I don’t even see why that matter since he would be gassed before he even know what’s going on.

Literally. If Oda wants the alliance to take the L here to Ryokugyu it will happen.
Yes, If Oda wants his main character to one shot Green bull, it will happen too, retard. Greenbull doesn't have any counter to advanced armament and advCoc and if he tries to drain rubber, he'll die asap.

Didnt buggy no diff the three ladmirals at Marineford? They couldn't do shit to Buggy forget not getting negged by the allaince.

:mihanha:
I thought that at first and even wrote a pretty big theory on it.

do you think you are Oda, linyagi? No chance Nika doesn't boot GB out of Wano.

It doesn’t make narrative sense for an admiral to be defeated here.

The alliance has already defeated two emperors and gotten new bounties. It wouldn’t make sense for another big victory randomly a few chapters later with no build up.

Also do you really think Oda would hype Aramaki for 7 years (calling him “super cool and powerful” in the SBS) only for him to get washed two chapters after getting introduced?

That’s nonsense.
And do you think he'll get his MC be washed by one admiral after beating Kaido that too after Gear 5? lol, retard piece by Linyagi.

You think Oda would shit on his main character just to hype a side character this late in the story?

Last edited: