A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes, let me save ultra who has 10 votes on him by starting a completely new wagon on someone with 0 votes 10 minutes before the day phase ends instead of trying to get voters on flowa or ratchet who were way more likely to be in lynch territory

seems like a perfectly sound and reasonable plan
i never said it was a good plan did i?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unvote @Yo Tan Wa
Won’t keep my vote on Lind for now since Usopp slipped, I find it interesting that the former mentioned me as acting scummy after I voted him but BEFORE he asked us to do the very same :sus:
You know I wouldn't do this as scum. Have faith in me JDB lol.

Btw anything you got for us?
I got so much to talk about pls stop posting until I catch up
:milaugh:
Just post your info, Nana. This day phase has been a bombshell already,

I

Indigo

Whoever does the night lynch, if you can do that again, put me, Indigo and Pein there ffs.
considering the name El Paso, green color

it must've been Hank or Gomez that made the night lynch

i don't know if they got another shot at that

but the first one worked great

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i believe i am going to wake up to 5000 posts in the morning when ekko comes back.

also let's not forget rej, guys. that dude has been spamming hank gifs and lurking in the shadows.

he's definitely not hank and i think i remember lind giving him credits for the night lynch thing.

hank is 100% and highly doubt he'd be going on hinting like that.

too lazy to capitalise words. i'm sleepy. good night.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Upon discussing with all factions, the decision to extend the day phase to 48 hour long has been retracted. Day 2 will go on as always Intended i.e 23 hour long. Apologies for the Hassle.

Count down before Votes are Locked is below
Timer
Please don't discus this. Thank you.
Eh not really a fan of this tbh. Scums really be pussying this out.

yes, let me save ultra who has 10 votes on him by starting a completely new wagon on someone with 0 votes 10 minutes before the day phase ends instead of trying to get voters on flowa or ratchet who were way more likely to be in lynch territory

seems like a perfectly sound and reasonable plan
Town lock this slot ^

I still stand by my post to Soul that he mostly twisted Hime's posts tbh.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You know I wouldn't do this as scum. Have faith in me JDB lol.

Btw anything you got for us?

Just post your info, Nana. This day phase has been a bombshell already,
Faith is the only reason I unvoted in the first place, my man. My night actions didn’t yield anything pertinent, so I just wanna try and be more useful today, D2 is usually when I come alive anyway :smoothy:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i believe i am going to wake up to 5000 posts in the morning when ekko comes back.

also let's not forget rej, guys. that dude has been spamming hank gifs and lurking in the shadows.

he's definitely not hank and i think i remember lind giving him credits for the night lynch thing.

hank is 100% and highly doubt he'd be going on hinting like that.

too lazy to capitalise words. i'm sleepy. good night.
You know for certain Rej isn't hank? 'Cause it was the same guy Rej was gif spamming us with that was put into the night lynch WU. So I assumed Rej could be hank.

I wouldn't mind Rej being vigged if he wasn't. Drago weirdly came to town read him last day phase.

i never said it was a good plan did i?
contrary to what u believe pero, i am not an idiot

if my goal was to save a teammate, that was by far the stupidest thing i could do
i wouldve been much more likely to bus him in that scenario or just lurk until EOD

what do i gain by constantly drawing unnecessary attention onto myself? especially after my own wagon just died down a little bit earlier?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You know for certain Rej isn't hank? 'Cause it was the same guy Rej was gif spamming us with that was put into the night lynch WU. So I assumed Rej could be hank.

I wouldn't mind Rej being vigged if he wasn't. Drago weirdly came to town read him last day phase.
I learned from experience that you shouldn't take gif postin too seriously as evidence.
GoT says hi
:hope:

We can also get some pressure on @Sallucion as well. He's been pretty under the radar here.
I haven't seen any real contribution from him so far, I remember asking him for reads and he ignored ny post, compared to his town weeb game, the difference here is really big
Town vig?

or the 3 factions kills?
Idk man 3 factions actively killing every night, will this game even reach cycle 3?
I hope that'snot the case bc town will be fucked
Im at a friends party, why I voted yah.
Can only say I used an invest which goes through immunity and it still failed.
When did this happen?
Dude, what are you doing? :crazwhat:
????

There's one character that comes to mind in Breaking Bad that draws...

i think we should be paying better attention to these things

but i'm not really sure what lmao
jane? Right? It must be important enough to make it to the wu

speaking of WU I think that wendy wu must have been why my action failed last night

Status
Not open for further replies.