A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Is it part of your role that you learn about that?

Otherwise, doesnt this mean I should've got a PM if Kagu supposedly roleblocked me? Cuz I didnt.
have we talked about this? Kagu claimed to RB Dofla, and Dofla said he didn't get anything

so what did you do last NP Dofla?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lind’s posts around Ekko vaguely remind me of when we were all on a team in Weebs and he was defending him lol.
Key point here is “vague”. Thing is I’m not defending Ekko here all that much. I’m considering possible scenarios with him I’m not deviating the lynch which wouldn’t work with so much time left anyway.

Yea

He was also defending hime too last phase it kinda reminded me of his wow game

Hime - ekko - lind team?
Eh come on Nana. That ain’t the team. I’m town, trust me here. Also I defend my town reads in all games tbh.

Key point here is “vague”. Thing is I’m not defending Ekko here all that much. I’m considering possible scenarios with him I’m not deviating the lynch which wouldn’t work with so much time left anyway.
Well if you’re teammates that’s how I’d expect you to defend him here lol.

The context is different here than in Weebs since you were masons and at first your defense of Ekko was genuine since you were Town and you just carried it over.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This was what I told SK ln btw:

First of all, scum Ultra is a scrub. He‘s way too easy to catch.

Furthermore I think it‘s worth looking at my wagon since it was started by scum Ultra. I‘m not sure Drago or Ekko are aligned with Ultra, though. It‘s suicide to defend a scum mate like this when his fate was basically sealed at the time. I‘m absolutely not a fan of what Ekko did, though. Ratchet was obvious Town at that point. So I really recommend he stops game throwing if he‘s Town and that he gets his s*** together. Seriously. Drago‘s EoD also looked horrendous. But again, I don‘t see much team equity from him with Ultra here. He might be from the other team, though.

The way Ratchet was anti claim killed at the end makes me think it could have been Ekko, though. Or Dofla who promised that he would off Ratchet xD? Who knows lol. Ratchet was suspected, though, so that kill feels more personal than strategic. Or somebody was simply afraid of Ratchet. Look at players who fit into that category, too.

About Gram I‘m not that sure anymore. But I can‘t believe he went after me when I was on the right track with Ultra. Shameful stuff. Same for Cal, it annoys me , but I still think he‘s Town
its pretty obvious ultra's team just bussed him
look at the numbers on the wagon

i don't like cal's vote on ultra. felt like hes voting something he doesnt belive in

multiple players voted ultra randomly last second. i can go bk and get the names

there goes the ultra teammates

I

Indigo

its pretty obvious ultra's team just bussed him
look at the numbers on the wagon

i don't like cal's vote on ultra. felt like hes voting something he doesnt belive in

multiple players voted ultra randomly last second. i can go bk and get the names

there goes the ultra teammates
you say that, but two people that kept their votes up on Flowa flipped scum already

Status
Not open for further replies.