A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's shocking that we have three potential mafia factions, but neither of them decided to kill Ekko.

Town vigs also seem to have refrained from shooting maybe because they are not sure what to decide. Many of them thought Ekko was a town vs town last day.

But Ekko's obsession on Ratchet was too much.

It's also interesting that Ekko was dinging towards the end of the last phase and by that time Ratchet had already claimed.
waiting on u to establish why wud mafia ever shoot me there

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not scum, I'm just advising caution.

Plus, this is pretty bad teammate play here if we were teammates lol. Anyway, don't forget we have Ekko caught in a lie, so we hold the upper hand, not him. Meaning we retain the power to question more regardless of our votes.
i have not being caught in a lie. i have not lied once this game.

Ekko, I know you‘re tenacious af, but so am I. Don‘t think for a second you will get spared today. If you‘re scum you might as well open scum now because you‘re 1000% getting the rope.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I haven't seen any real contribution from him so far, I remember asking him for reads and he ignored ny post, compared to his town weeb game, the difference here is really big
Idk man 3 factions actively killing every night, will this game even reach cycle 3?
I hope that'snot the case bc town will be fucked

When did this happen?
????

jane? Right? It must be important enough to make it to the wu

speaking of WU I think that wendy wu must have been why my action failed last night
did u give ur info yet?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I actually think Ekko might be Hector, and the PR thing happens to him from time to time

he could've also been baiting town vigs to explode with him if he was killed
i am not hecotr, it makes no sense for hector to have this PR and out himself. the idea itself is pretty dumb.

someone gave me the PR halfway through the day. i saw it when i woke up in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.