A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
the issue is there was no rationale thought that can be followed in the thread from your vote. had ultra flipped town, what will you say? you see where the issue is?
The only thing I’m seeing is another patented Usopp meltdown, I could set my God damn watch to this if it wasn’t digital…you ask a million questions to everybody and challenge the answers you don’t like (all of them) while it’s clear you’re in no position to interrogate or demand anything from us, it’s tiresome and predictable.

It was established that he was confirmed Town because of that anti claim kill. You wouldn‘t have assumed he was one of the good ones if the nature of the kill wasn‘t clear to you.
._.

That was a joke since I obviously wasn't on good terms with Ratch when he died, nothing to do with his alignment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, but Ratchet was semi confirmed, I was confirmed by not one, but TWO players and all you could think of doing was trying to CFD Ratchet? Hell…
none of u was confirmed in my eyes, obviously?
i made it clear i go by threadplay not your little mech circle

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town - you, Cal, Pot, Indigo
Slight Town - Pero, T-Pein (I haven’t read him that’s just on the mechanics thing)

Scum - Ekko, Lind, Doffla, Hime

I was thinking town for Sallu but it is kind of weird he didn’t come in hotter with his Ekko result thinking about it.
last line is a step in the right direction

so r we ready to hear it just yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.