A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you know what i find funny tho

i have not being a lynch wagon and suspected as one as town in such a long time

this is the first time in almost an year i have this wagon on me as town

could be why u guys think me defending myself is always scummy

well, ur sample size is skewed. i was never pushed up to this point as town in recent games, but this should evident enough that my defense is usually just NAI. u gotta analyze the points im presenting, not the tone or length of posts. these r NAI

the points/facts/scum reads will tell u my alignment

Emil

Certified Memelord
Aight, I’m not responding to Usopp anymore, inb4 he calls me scum for wanting him to shove off. He got his answer multiple times, he just doesn’t like it because it doesn’t change all the suspicions he’s rightfully earned from the rest of us.
this is not an answer
if u make statements, then be ready to back them up

saying you "obviously" dont like me without being able to outline why is not a good look

calling out my behavior but not outline why it is town or scum indicative is not a good look either

get off ur high horse

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah. You went after confirmed Town and defended scum all game. Clearly screams scum.

So, have a nice day. I‘m done talking to you.
"all game"

we r in day 2

lol

again, you are not, and never will be 100% confirmed. get that to ur head.

rest i've already addressed

now tell me have u read the links i've posted?

Plus Lind claimed he watched Charlie and that he was hit by a Ninja Kill.

Drago has this ability:

Passive - Mike is efficient at avoiding DEA trails. Mike faction kills will be untrackable.

And he also had a Janitor kill.

So Lind likely just claimed his team mate‘s abilities lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1st this tells me you aren’t reading my posts bc I gave a reads list earlier that you quoted lol.

2nd I asked about Doffla bc he felt like a very weird inclusion for you to leave off.
what i asked was different. i needed a number in that list. ur reads didnt cover half of them i recall

yes, dofla is in. how many of those u have as scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Plus Lind claimed he watched Charlie and that he was hit by a Ninja Kill.

Drago has this ability:

Passive - Mike is efficient at avoiding DEA trails. Mike faction kills will be untrackable.

And he also had a Janitor kill.

So Lind likely just claimed his team mate‘s abilities lol.
can drago do the kill if hes lynched?

Emil

Certified Memelord
he asked me that? lol

drago wasn't scummy for these questions btw. drago was scummy because most of his interactions lead to nowhere outside of initial questioning. i thought hes town for most of the day, after a reread, not so much. u gotta see all his posts together in one pile and u will see that they all don't lead to conclusions, but rather leave the game state hanging where it is.

also, he questioned me about how my scum read of ratchet startd, try reading our interaction from here. me and drago r not alligned, clearly. i'll leave u to make that judgement on ur own. read the isos from here and ctrl f type ekko:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/search/1987377/?page=9
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/search/1987377/?page=8

also read this line of quotes that ended in no where between me and him (go back to the quotes to trace the convo). this was about u and the MC claim

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/breaking-bad-role-madness.27654/post-3052658

also here about ratchet's post and my scum read of ratchet (trace the quotes as well. drago went to sleep and never continued this btw)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/breaking-bad-role-madness.27654/post-3052750

i think this evident enough that me and drago cannot be teammates, savvy?
thoughts on this @Dr_Professor83

try to fake some thoughts. i love reading those

what i asked was different. i needed a number in that list. ur reads didnt cover half of them i recall

yes, dofla is in. how many of those u have as scum
If I didn’t include them then I don’t have them as scum lol.

I think Doffla is probably scum. I think Hime could be scum.

I think Adam and Doddsy are the least likely on that list to be scum.

That leaves 4 people I haven’t really looked at yet. I’ve seen JDB’s posts today but he’s hard null.

I don’t think you’re town so I don’t think you really care lol.

I have 2 players vouching for me.
I caught Ultra.
I sent a message to SK at night encouraging him to stay on Drago. Which might have contributed a lot to this wagon staying a wagon.
I have hard evidence against Lind which you conveniently ignore (totally not team mates).
You ignored Charlie‘s vouch for Ratchet, too.

I have zero reasons to Town read you. And if you‘re honest, you would show a bit of humility. Instead you act like you did nothing wrong at all.

Lame excuses.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If I didn’t include them then I don’t have them as scum lol.

I think Doffla is probably scum. I think Hime could be scum.

I think Adam and Doddsy are the least likely on that list to be scum.

That leaves 4 people I haven’t really looked at yet. I’ve seen JDB’s posts today but he’s hard null.

I don’t think you’re town so I don’t think you really care lol.
you don't look like someone whose actually got few hours left to solve. r u bulletproof

i really submitted the action ur way. if yo tan didn't approve it thats something else

Status
Not open for further replies.