A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright. I read you/Drago’s interactions. There are a few posts where you’re trying to convince him on the Ratchet read that don’t really look like teammates. And I think it makes more sense if Drago were to act swayed by your arguments if he was your teammate.

So that does come off as odd. But other than that I don’t see why you can’t be teammates especially with the EOD scene.

Also some of those links didn’t even work lol.
reach a conclusion prof

are we a team or not

make up ur mind

not this weak sauce

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bc if you were claiming you had info that Walter was cult from your role it would make zero since to tinfoil him as seriel killer D0 to mislead Town.
day 0 we dont have our roles brother

ahahhahaha

prof bro ur pretty funny man

do u not enjoy playing scum too?

ur fumbling ur interview lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, but we are playing this game.
Why assume somebody else has your role?

You‘re full of shit. Seriously.
none have my role
actually this is a good point
i cannot defend from
it just happened

as an excuse, lets say i was only using 0.28% of my full power at the time, so did not think it through

hmmm

day 0 we dont have our roles brother
Alright fuck that makes sense even if you did have it in your role lol.

But the survivor part still doesn’t make sense.

And also now I know you’re just shading me without actually believing what you’re saying bc we have had conversations outside of the game where you know I like playing scum lol.

You just proved all you’re doing is shading me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also the fact you just told me you think I’m actually scum who thinks you’re scum goes against you telling me my thoughts are fake lol.
it aligns perfectly

u r scum trying to pin me down as scum from the other faction

dont think i dont see u prof

like a scavanger trying to attack a semi dead prey from its weak points to secure the kill

it aligns perfectly

u r scum trying to pin me down as scum from the other faction

dont think i dont see u prof

like a scavanger trying to attack a semi dead prey from its weak points to secure the kill
Ekko. I was on you last night in night chat lol. I haven’t scavenged anything. I was one of your lead prosecutors.

And you just lost all credibility with me last post lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright fuck that makes sense even if you did have it in your role lol.

But the survivor part still doesn’t make sense.

And also now I know you’re just shading me without actually believing what you’re saying bc we have had conversations outside of the game where you know I like playing scum lol.

You just proved all you’re doing is shading me.
its not a shade, its a direct scum read. im not talking to u in 3rd person. its the real foken deal prof, not that fake shite ur throwing around. i make 92% pure crystal. who r u to talk to me like this smh

survivor part is the only thing that u have said thats a favor against me being genuine with my claim

u actually like playing scum? i dont remember. i thought u said u dont and u prefer to be more of mason/neighborizer. u even say u wish u were town when u r scum. whats this cap prof

Emil

Certified Memelord
town prof will actually trace back the cop invest and find out that sallu has absolutely no business investigative me, and deduce that sallu isnt a town cop

town prof will go back see my interactions with drago and make a clear cut statement that we r not aligned

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko. I was on you last night in night chat lol. I haven’t scavenged anything. I was one of your lead prosecutors.

And you just lost all credibility with me last post lol.
what credibility, i had none to begin with
i don't need credibility to find scum

why r u measuring me with *credibility*

to you i should be an outed scum, finish me properly

u actually like playing scum? i dont remember. i thought u said u dont and u prefer to be more of mason/neighborizer. u even say u wish u were town when u r scum. whats this cap prof
I’ve made my preferences very public and I know we’ve had personal conversations about it. Which means you’re just making stuff up lol.
town prof will actually trace back the cop invest and find out that sallu has absolutely no business investigative me, and deduce that sallu isnt a town cop
Except I have done this.
town prof will go back see my interactions with drago and make a clear cut statement that we r not aligned
And I have looked at them and I don’t see anything that makes it certain you’re unaligned. I saw Soul and T-Pein have D1 interactions last game that looked “probably unaligned” and they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.