A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What info did Nana claim to have? I don't recall this I may be forgetting.
Apparently she didn't have any info and just wanted to post.

How is Gale a town role?+if this is the case then ekko did more for the scum factions then they did themselves, man basically killed ratched, and now he killed himself, and he flipped town gale.
used a role block on ekko last night, and he still said in thread that he used abilities, didnt named them but still.
I dont buy this stuff, its something more at play here.

Vote lynch Lindltaylor @Yo Tan Wa
I feel that this is the way to go.
Okay, does anyone else feel like Baki has been flying under the radar? Like yesterday he came in to scum read Gram and say something else about Ultra.

Changed vote from Pot to Ultra and then now he just said speculative remarks about Ekko's flip that were already discussed and voted me.

What's your impression on Sallucion now Baki? Any other players or reads?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, Lind being bus driven makes even less sense. He was neither confirmed Town nor scum read a lot. So if he was bus driven, the only reason would have been to protect him. And then he‘d be scum anyway.
Bus driven or framed both work. I mentioned this before. I don't mind you having your beliefs, but from my perspective one of those 2 or you being redirected must have happened since I'm town.

If the bus drive was indeed used to protect, then it was the person who I was bus driven with if that happened.

I asked him to prove how he is DEA or anything about his role he didn't do shit

Beside I haven't seen a lot from him beside defending u and ekko and shading me and kagura with weak reasons
Alright, Nana. This is simply shade.

Defending those 2 wasn't all that I did lol and weak reasons against you and Kagu? Really? Neither of you gave a satisfactory answer to those weak reasons. Also I first suspected you for that quick sheep vote on Hime from a scum read of mine - Soul and that isn't a weak reason. That vote stood out.

Bus driven or framed both work. I mentioned this before. I don't mind you having your beliefs, but from my perspective one of those 2 or you being redirected must have happened since I'm town.

If the bus drive was indeed used to protect, then it was the person who I was bus driven with if that happened.

Alright, Nana. This is simply shade.

Defending those 2 wasn't all that I did lol and weak reasons against you and Kagu? Really? Neither of you gave a satisfactory answer to those weak reasons. Also I first suspected you for that quick sheep vote on Hime from a scum read of mine - Soul and that isn't a weak reason. That vote stood out.
Do you have anything to prove yourself with?

Apparently she didn't have any info and just wanted to post.

Okay, does anyone else feel like Baki has been flying under the radar? Like yesterday he came in to scum read Gram and say something else about Ultra.
Huh? Yeah I scum read both gramms and Ultra, gramms for leaving the game and not explaining shit, ultra for apparent motives like his weird budding with ekko and his hunt on flowa who I town read.

Changed vote from Pot to Ultra and then now he just said speculative remarks about Ekko's flip that were already discussed and voted me.
I changed my vote on ultra because I had reasons to change the vote, I didnt liked his gameplay and he went silent when the people started to question him, he turned out to be scum, so nothing of value was lost here.

What's your impression on Sallucion now Baki? Any other players or reads?
My focus this game was not Sallucion, so I didnt payed to much attention on what he did, he is null for me rn, i will take a closer look at him soon tho. In fact I will focus on sallucion, doffla and who replaced gramms(cant remember) these are my interest points rn outside of you.
Also, I would like to know what are your reads or focus points this game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Listen you can factor the mechanical result into your read of me; all I ask is that you consider my play as well and not trust it too blindly.

Logically speaking, it makes no sense from a scum perspective to be cautious on Drago, think Ekko might be town and defend other players I think are town while being scum. I'm unnecessarily making this game and my lynches harder.

Also @T-Pein™ was saying some really ridiculous stuff about how I wanted town to lynch me.

1) I wanted players to not move their votes around too much too fast and that there was ample time to see things.
2) There was like 47 hours left at that time before Yo tan made the day a regular 23 hours one.
3) Why would I fight for myself and ask players to lynch me? I just said you can leave your votes on me since the day is young and we can grab more info since, again, there was 47 hours left.

So no, I don't want to be lynched here lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Huh? Yeah I scum read both gramms and Ultra, gramms for leaving the game and not explaining shit, ultra for apparent motives like his weird budding with ekko and his hunt on flowa who I town read.
This is what I said. I didn't see you follow them up this day phase unless I missed it and you came in, posted about Ekko and then voted to lynch me. Haven't seen you push those reads here.

I changed my vote on ultra because I had reasons to change the vote, I didnt liked his gameplay and he went silent when the people started to question him, he turned out to be scum, so nothing of value was lost here.
This is again an extension of what I said above ^ I haven't seen you resolve Pot or your current thoughts on Pot.

My focus this game was not Sallucion, so I didnt payed to much attention on what he did, he is null for me rn, i will take a closer look at him soon tho. In fact I will focus on sallucion, doffla and who replaced gramms(cant remember) these are my interest points rn outside of you.
Also, I would like to know what are your reads or focus points this game.
Did you catch up? Ekko said that Sallucion is likely Walter since Sallu's ability failed on Ekko last night. Only Walter's abilities fail on Ekko. Ekko flipped town and from that Sallu should at least be considered scum here. I don't know why you aren't paying attention to him.

My current stance is that Sallu, you, Kagu and Nana are likely scum here.

Status
Not open for further replies.