A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I told him if you indeed used an invest bypassing immunities and he's immune against Walter, it would not fail, but bypass these immunities, even if you were Walter.

So invest fail=immunity against Walter=Sallu is Walter doesn't even make any sense here :kaidowhat:.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Someone redirecting Lind doesn’t make sense. If anything redirection/bus driving is a scum ability and why would they bus drive him with one of their own? Also they don’t know what ability is specifically being used and they definitely shouldn’t have guessed that Flower might be having invest.

Town redirecting Lind also doesn’t make sense because we had confirmed townies like Flower, Pein and Indigo - all vouching for one another. Plus there are people like Cal and Prof who are also strong town reads so if anything they should be protected first.

Kagu Nyan

Also I’m coming across this kind of invest for the first time that says if a person is member of a certain group.

Invest generally says guilty/innocent.

Kagu Nyan

Scum shouldn’t be able to predict this either + they don’t really know what ability is used anyway.

Suppose they don’t redirect Lind to one of their own but Nana or myself (as Lind is saying) what if one of us might be part of DEA.

Now that Sallu has come out claiming he’s also one of police it seems the DEA group is not just limited to Hank and Gomez.

That’s also one of the reasons I asked earlier and I got some answers which confirms this.

Scum shouldn’t be able to predict this either + they don’t really know what ability is used anyway.

Suppose they don’t redirect Lind to one of their own but Nana or myself (as Lind is saying) what if one of us might be part of DEA.

Now that Sallu has come out claiming he’s also one of police it seems the DEA group is not just limited to Hank and Gomez.

That’s also one of the reasons I asked earlier and I got some answers which confirms this.
Well, I told you the Police/DEA have to be a big part of Town for my ability to even be useful.

Are we sure Town doesn't have two Town groups, though?

I

Indigo

I mean, I told him if you indeed used an invest bypassing immunities and he's immune against Walter, it would not fail, but bypass these immunities, even if you were Walter.

So invest fail=immunity against Walter=Sallu is Walter doesn't even make any sense here :kaidowhat:.
Ekko said Sallu lied in saying it was an invest, but a convert attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.