A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I strongly second this
do you have an opinion on Sallu claiming DEA then?

Sallu claims to use an invest that goes past immunity on Ekko, and it still failed

and Ekko seems to have killed himself using a Anti-Claim ability he copied from dead Ultra

his name and his votes are also removed from VC, so i'm inclined to believe it

his role only flips at EoD, but his name on the death was green

do you have an opinion on Sallu claiming DEA then?

Sallu claims to use an invest that goes past immunity on Ekko, and it still failed

and Ekko seems to have killed himself using a Anti-Claim ability he copied from dead Ultra

his name and his votes are also removed from VC, so i'm inclined to believe it

his role only flips at EoD, but his name on the death was green
Did Ekko's flip have any sort of investigation immunity? if not Sallu likely lying

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The reason why I don’t think they could be masons if because Hank should be the strongest role in itself and giving him mason would be even more powerful. However I would but they could ultimately get masoned as the game proceeds but not from the starting.

Not much has changed since I haven't read anything of the day phase.

Still think you're FoS but tbh your spot will self resolve since scum can't afford to keep you alive if you're truly confirming people

Doffla is my favorite direction but as i said that's just based on D1

I

Indigo

Who tf converts Ekko, though?
Ekko claimed it was Walter who converts Gale

could also be Gus

i'm just working with the idea that Ekko really was Gale Town

because there's no way Ekko has an ability that lets him write 3 fake WUs and even hide his name from the VC?

Ekko claimed it was Walter who converts Gale

could also be Gus

i'm just working with the idea that Ekko really was Gale Town

because there's no way Ekko has an ability that lets him write 3 fake WUs and even hide his name from the VC?
If anyone flavor-wise is doing that- it's probably Gale. Since he had his notebook.

I tend to agree with you that this would be a bit much though.

The main reason I probably would lean to believe Ekko was just GaleTown is I'm finding it hard to see who would actually benefit from what he's been doing here if he's scum. Like if you're pulling these gambit's- who is the beneficiary?

Status
Not open for further replies.