A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
BakiDou, JDB, Reborn and Rej all coasting super hard this game
I already talked about not having played with the majority of y’all, so I’m mostly observing to see what these unfamiliar metas are like. Also, it’s still D2 and nobody seems to have a firm grasp on anything that’s happened, I don’t feel the need to run up my post count when things are so messy. I’ve been more present and engaged than the others you mentioned, don’t feel this is a fair assessment.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
i think cal is town i have reasons to believe scum tried to kill him even though it's not 100% clear

So what? Scum/Non Town are scum/Non Town.
I agree, you're presenting your wagon as a 'goldmine' though as if the fact Ultra/Drago/Gram were all non-town is indicative of something, whats your point? You must have one since you keep posting the same thing over and over...

So what's your theory?

I agree, you're presenting your wagon as a 'goldmine' though as if the fact Ultra/Drago/Gram were all non-town is indicative of something, whats your point? You must have one since you keep posting the same thing over and over...

So what's your theory?
That we were mostly on the right track D1 and scum used Ratchet and me as a way to deflect.

I

Indigo

@Peroroncino Nana believes the Wendy WU is what blocked her action

i also quoted that, because Wendy seems like a character that could be town

and nothing happened here, no blocks, no chats, nothing

maybe it was only the first few people to do it? but it's kinda weird that Nana is the only one thinking about it

anybody else got info on that Wendy WU thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.