A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That we were mostly on the right track D1 and scum used Ratchet and me as a way to deflect.
But Gram is very likely not yellow or red and Ultra and Drago are not both yellow and not both red???

So your theory is implying that it was coersed by scum when in all probability none of the four names you keep pointing out are aligned.

Me: town
Ultra: red
Drago: yellow
Gram: indie??

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino Nana believes the Wendy WU is what blocked her action

i also quoted that, because Wendy seems like a character that could be town

and nothing happened here, no blocks, no chats, nothing

maybe it was only the first few people to do it? but it's kinda weird that Nana is the only one thinking about it

anybody else got info on that Wendy WU thing?
maybe it only rbs scum?

But Gram is very likely not yellow or red and Ultra and Drago are not both yellow and not both red???

So your theory is implying that it was coersed by scum when in all probability none of the four names you keep pointing out are aligned.

Me: town
Ultra: red
Drago: yellow
Gram: indie??
Being aligned doesn't matter for this if they all thought about joining a deflection wagon independently.

I have no idea why an Indie Gramma joined the wagon, though.

Being aligned doesn't matter for this if they all thought about joining a deflection wagon independently.

I have no idea why an Indie Gramma joined the wagon, though.
Gram joined your wagon because he thought you were scum just like I did. I don't know why that's difficult for you to comprehend?

What bounty guy?

I'm not even voting TP, I'm still reluctantly trusting your info right now and trying to talk through it with you
He's just not the way to go. He can be tinfoiled scum later if necessary. But I'd like you to drop this constant shade on people who are semi cleared/fully cleared. It's not helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.