A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just not the way to go. He can be tinfoiled scum later if necessary. But I'd like you to drop this constant shade on people who are semi cleared/fully cleared. It's not helping.
So do you want me to just ignore things that have happened because you tell me to? I'll just leave you to it if that's the case

I can't believe I need to explain sth so simple

My action failed last night and I think it was due to being rbed LAST NIGHT.

Now I need refill for sth else, I didn't say I am rbed NOW

So idk why u or cal questioning it, if u can help with refill do it, if not stop trying to question this

The whole thing js so dumb

I

Indigo

Why does being rbed even have to do with the refill? I nedd it for another ability

Now if u can help, do it or if u can't stop fishing
So here Nana says she needs a refill for another ability, not the one that was blocked

Nah. If you're blocked the shot is still used up.
Yes thank you. Idk what's hard to understand that
And here she wants us to believe it was the one that got blocked that got used up

So which is it Nana?

So here Nana says she needs a refill for another ability, not the one that was blocked

And here she wants us to believe it was the one that got blocked that got used up

So which is it Nana?
THE ABILITY I USED LAST NIGHT WAS WASTED LIKE FLOWER SAID BUT I DON'T WANT THE FUCKING REFILL FOR IT

I NEED IT TO ANOTHER ABILITY THAT I USED

I

Indigo

you got 2 people vouching for you nana is vouching for kagura and reborn for adam, wtf is going on here?
to be fair, Reborn only said Adam was *likely" town

i don't think is completely sure

I'm also not sure about T-Pein, but he is just not worthy of to doubt at all right now, he is being very town lean

the only one i can tell for sure it's Flower

Flower has used like 4 abilities and also money just to make me believe she is town, while also helping town a lot

if Flower is somehow scum after this game, good job, i'm not even mad :suresure:

because this is a massive gamble to waste this much resources from Scum to a town just to make one person believe you lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.