Will you let me migrate on this land?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! so I finally decided in introducing myself. I am a fellow NF citizen looking to migrate. Some of y'all might recognize me from my previous user "Dango" (not Kibi Dango) on OJ. OJ gang in the building please do raise your hands so I can holla at ya!

Thanks to @Nana I decided joining here finally. Mainly would be participating in the Mafia section with the hopes of reseting my Meta from the damaged one on NF, also to stop slacking on it.

What else, I am a music enthusiast (mainly hip hop), Jojo Advocator, weekly One Piece reader and got some experience in Graphic Designing.

I hope to hear from yall,

also WATCH JOJO

Yes, I remember this name.
Welcome to worstgen!
Thx, did you you had an account on OJ?
Thx!
Welcome to WG !

I do remeber user of such name..

But this username..means really hmm not so good in my native language tho..i will go by Dango
Thx it's all good, whatever makes you comfortable I am fine with. Did you perhaps had and account on OJ?

Thx you I think I recognize u from OJ.

Greetings! so I finally decided in introducing myself. I am a fellow NF citizen looking to migrate. Some of y'all might recognize me from my previous user "Dango" (not Kibi Dango) on OJ. OJ gang in the building please do raise your hands so I can holla at ya!

Thanks to @Nana I decided joining here finally. Mainly would be participating in the Mafia section with the hopes of reseting my Meta from the damaged one on NF, also to stop slacking on it.

What else, I am a music enthusiast (mainly hip hop), Jojo Advocator, weekly One Piece reader and got some experience in Graphic Designing.

also WATCH JOJO
Welcome again bestie 💓

There is a lot of music enthusiasts here (mainly in the mafia chat) :blobdj:

And lemme introduce u to fellow jojo stans @Dragomir @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kiwipom :blobdj:

Speaking of kibi dango, i wonder where he is now :catsweat: Hoping he joins wg one day

D

Dragomir

also WATCH JOJO

Welcome, my fellow JoJo fan.

Ohh I think remember, you had a bunch Law Avys right? I know this doesn't really mean much n all but trust me I remember you!
Welcome again bestie 💓

There is a lot of music enthusiasts here (mainly in the mafia chat) :blobdj:

And lemme introduce u to fellow jojo stans @Dragomir @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kiwipom :blobdj:

Speaking of kibi dango, i wonder where he is now :catsweat: Hoping he joins wg one day
I will gladly be willing to engage in discussion and heated arguments with these individuals about Music, Mafia, and Jojo shaningans thanks again for the Welcome Nana-bestie!:catpole:
I think I remember this name.

Welcome to WG! Hope you see you around ~

Nana's friend is my friend too :catsure:
I feel like I remember you, did you go by the name Kagura? I don't think we ever talked on OJ but ehy looking forward in chatting it up sometimes. CHEERS and thanks for the welcome Nana's freind!

Welcome, my fellow JoJo fan.
Thx! ehy I am glad to see a legendary fellow JoJo fan in this parts, we should one day talk bout how Netflix hoed Part 6 :giogio:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.