Speculations Would Zoro and Sanji team up against Ryokugyu?

Would it happen?

• Total voters

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Just think about it!
Luffy -> beat Crydo
Mid & Low -> beat Meme
Zoro & Sanji -> beat King & Queen
Ryokugyu -> beat King & Queen

Zoro and Sanji new bounties aren't revealed yet, is a team-up of swordsman and cook against plant human to make a salad possible? That way Zoro & Sanji can finally beat top-tier and maybe even get a new power-up to not be useless near fairy condom! (also prove they far superior to King & Queen)
What do you think? Is that possible?

These used to be two separate characters.
Now, people want them to do everything together as if they're identical twins.
they still are and were individuals but guess what oda keeps leaving parallels especially post wings of Pk development (they were PRE TS tbf) and GB shitting on their prior opponents and calling them mere commanders..

it would be logical if Zoro and Sanji do fight it out with GB following what GB did to King and Queen as a duo

Sanji and Zoro reinforcing what "superior" commanders are to Admirals like GB

- Duo vs Duo individually - - - - - >>>> got dominated by WPK

- Defeated Duo vs Admiral - - - - - >>>> Admiral dominates regardless of the technicalities and mocks their ability

- Victorious Duo vs Admiral - - - point to be proven - - -

they still are and were individuals but guess what oda keeps leaving parallels especially post wings of Pk development (they were PRE TS tbf) and GB shitting on their prior opponents and calling them mere commanders..

it would be logical if Zoro and Sanji do fight it out with GB following what GB did to King and Queen as a duo

Sanji and Zoro reinforcing what "superior" commanders are to Admirals like GB

- Duo vs Duo individually - - - - - >>>> got dominated by WPK

- Defeated Duo vs Admiral - - - - - >>>> Admiral dominates regardless of the technicalities and mocks their ability

- Victorious Duo vs Admiral - - - point to be proven - - -
Given how Zoro acted in Dressrosa and how he was "waiting his turn" to test himself against an Admiral.
Consciously pairing up with Sanji would be stupid.

Given how Zoro acted in Dressrosa and how he was "waiting his turn" to test himself against an Admiral.
Consciously pairing up with Sanji would be stupid.
wouldn't predicate this reasoning upon that

in grand scheme of things it was insignificant and not a for the moment thing.

it doesn't make sense to deem it stupid just coz you want zoro to solo lol even tho we know the opponents are different and selfishness matters not.

there is a warship coming over.. you reckon a Vice Admiral would join the mess?
IDK specifically about a Vice Admiral but I think it's gonna turn into an all-out war with third parties coming in (like RHP, BBP, more marines, etc.) as a race for the ancient weapons, the poneglyph, and the One Piece

I guess when they said the final saga is starting in 1054, it meant that the final saga begins in Wano? Kinda cool imo

IDK specifically about a Vice Admiral but I think it's gonna turn into an all-out war with third parties coming in (like RHP, BBP, more marines, etc.) as a race for the ancient weapons, the poneglyph, and the One Piece

I guess when they said the final saga is starting in 1054, it meant that the final saga begins in Wano? Kinda cool imo
I actually didn't realize that the stakes were this high.. damnn

wouldn't predicate this reasoning upon that

in grand scheme of things it was insignificant and not a for the moment thing.

it doesn't make sense to deem it stupid just coz you want zoro to solo lol even tho we know the opponents are different and selfishness matters not.
It being insignificant in your eyes doesn't matter.
We know how Zoro views an admiral and we know that consciously teaming up to fight one doesn't make sense given what we saw in Dressrosa, so yes, it's stupid.

Also, I don't want Zoro to solo. Where did I say this?
If Zoro is to get a moment against Ryokugyu, it should be him alone.
If Sanji is to get a moment, it should be him alone.
Etcetera.

That doesn't mean that's what I want to see.

It being insignificant in your eyes doesn't matter.
We know how Zoro views an admiral and we know that consciously teaming up to fight one doesn't make sense given what we saw in Dressrosa, so yes, it's stupid.

Also, I don't want Zoro to solo. Where did I say this?
If Zoro is to get a moment against Ryokugyu, it should be him alone.
If Sanji is to get a moment, it should be him alone.
Etcetera.

That doesn't mean that's what I want to see.
now mentioning that zoro dai issho thing seems irrelevant

zoro just likes strong opponents he saw that in Issho too but thats beside the point since you want it to be a solo fight ditching my bias aside

either way I'm not denying what you're suggesting could happen .. just positing a a logical assumption on my end.

now mentioning that zoro dai issho thing seems irrelevant

zoro just likes strong opponents he saw that in Issho too but thats beside the point since you want it to be a solo fight ditching my bias aside

either way I'm not denying what you're suggesting could happen .. just positing a a logical assumption on my end.
It doesn't matter to me if either one fights Ryokugyu. It's not something I care much about.
I'm just saying that Zoro and Sanji aren't really viewed as two separate characters the way they were pre-"wings".

I don't need to see Zoro and Sanji teaming up to know that they aren't "mere commanders" or whatever TCB called them.
Them defeating King and Queen convincingly lets me know this.

It doesn't matter to me if either one fights Ryokugyu. It's not something I care much about.
I'm just saying that Zoro and Sanji aren't really viewed as two separate characters the way they were pre-"wings".

I don't need to see Zoro and Sanji teaming up to know that they aren't "mere commanders" or whatever TCB called them.
Them defeating King and Queen convincingly lets me know this.
ots always been a pair made and I'm pretty sure you knew it too.

its just tis an obvious parallel here that can be seen just not THAT obviously possible
it wouldn't be bad if oda does do a duo comparison between Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen with GB as the yardstick.

ots always been a pair made and I'm pretty sure you knew it too.

its just tis an obvious parallel here that can be seen just not THAT obviously possible
it wouldn't be bad if oda does do a duo comparison between Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen with GB as the yardstick.
the hype he built for GB would go to waste in a matter of few chapters if he let Zoro and Sanji fight GB as early as now