Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

I’ve been reviewing a lot of footage (movies, clips, etc) of Yoshio Harada, the actor that Ryokugyu is based off of.

One thing that is sticking out really, really hard, is that in most of his action movies Harada always has a battle where he fights MANY opponents at once.

Hell, based on what I’ve seen, fighting against ridiculous odds is more or less his thing.

Oda clearly put a lot of effort into making sure Ryokugyu homages Harada, even moreso than I can remember with any of the admirals.

Aramaki literally has a reference to Harada’s lyrics tatoo’d on his chest.

I think, based on how much Oda is homaging Harada, a fight between Ryokugyu and the alliance is inevitable. I don’t agree with people that think it will be interrupted. And I no longer think that Aramaki will win via some sneaky hax AOE.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it. In the same way that Marco was alternating between King and Queen in 1006, I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Wuuuke

@All chadmiral bros

@Chrono @kurwa @sanjikun @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian
@Bango🍅

I like the admirals a lot, but I'll keep my expectations low so I don't get disappointed, if he manages a light exchange of blows and right after he starts breaking the news from the outside world before the battle is stopped I'm satisfied.
Idk, I feel like Ryokugyu’s “hype introduction” is only getting started.

Aokiji freezing an ocean was the prelude to his actual insane intro feats which was washing the straw hats.

Kizaru kicking the mangroves was the prelude to his actual insane intro feats which was clapping the supernovas.

Etc.

So I think we have a crazy impressive showcase with Ryokugyu coming up, even if he takes an L.

I’ve been reviewing a lot of footage (movies, clips, etc) of Yoshio Harada, the actor that Ryokugyu is based off of.

One thing that is sticking out really, really hard, is that in most of his action movies Harada always has a battle where he fights MANY opponents at once.

Hell, based on what I’ve seen, fighting against ridiculous odds is more or less his thing.

Oda clearly put a lot of effort into making sure Ryokugyu homages Harada, even moreso than I can remember with any of the admirals.

I think, based on how much Oda is homaging Harada, a fight between Ryokugyu and the alliance is inevitable. I don’t agree with people that think it will be interrupted. And I no longer think that Aramaki will win via some sneaky hax AOE.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it. In the same way that Marco was alternating between King and Queen in 1006, I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Wuuuke

@All chadmiral bros

@Bango🍅
I agree Aramaki will clap, but not against the entire alliance. He will own only the 3 Billion Trio before Momoron beg him to stop. :moonwalk:

I

Indigo

@All chadmiral bros

@Bango🍅
Dude, you're overhyping yourself to hate what happens in the actual story

take a page out of our book as Zoro fans

learn the same lesson as us
Post automatically merged:

I'm sure Ryokugyu is gonna look amazing

but you're setting the expectation way too high

lower it down and if it happens, then you get to be surprised and hyped

Dude, you're overhyping yourself to hate what happens in the actual story

take a page out of our book as Zoro fans

learn the same lesson as us
I am well aware that I might take a massive L for this, and I’ve even said that I think there’s a good chance Ryokugyu straight up loses, even in the scenario I outlined.

But I have difficulty believing Oda would base him on an actor who’s whole thing is large group battles and then not give him a large group battle.

I think there’ll be a small panel where Aramaki wraps up Law, smashes him into some building, and then immediately changes his attention to someone else.

Im serious.
Can’t see How….
shamble itself can causally deal with greenbulls Haki enhanced attacks, an “shown Aoe feats”. Dnt get me start on what amputee or tact can do to his non CoA trees.

In all seriousness tho, It looks like Law might stall him alone. If oda decides to take the Luffy/Kid beef a bit further to a small clash. Law being absent, an the next most powerful there should meet him.

There’s also the Akainu personally asking Fuji to bring Law head to the navy plot line. That greenbull can attempt to solve.​

Can’t see How…. shamble itself can causally deal with greenbulls Haki enhanced attacks, an “shown Aoe feats”. Dnt get me start on what amputee or tact can do to his non CoA trees.

In all seriousness I looks like Law might stall him alone. If oda decides to take the Luffy/Kid beef a bit further to a small clash. Law being absent, an the next most powerful there should meet him. There’s also the Akainu personally asking Fuji to bring Law head to the navy plot line. That greenbull can attempt to solve.
It’s just how Harada fights. He splits up his opponents and then alternates between them.