A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm gone for like 5 hours and everyone starts calling me afk scum, you got some high standards.

I've botched like 3 reads in quick succession so can't really blame anyone for saying I look bad from them, won't get any argument from me out of that.

I've also been challenged to RPS so I may be dead

I strongly suggest not to waste our kills on hime

Let’s just lynch her tomorrow .

Meanwhile all our role blockers, get her.
kagu, in what world would scum let town know that kills wont affect them?
answer that

u r so insistent on lynching me that u r not even analyzing the facts here

yo Lanji
is sallu town?
My name is Saul , Nice to meet you . My client hasn't revealed his alignment to me yet but I indeed found his case file( guessed his name combing through police characters in the wiki) pretty easily along with the other cops in town . He seems very concerned at some of the allegations brought against him specifically after ekko's death , he's hardly as active as the others having very little time for my office hours similar to how he is here in the thread. tldr yes I am inclined to believe so .

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
kagu, in what world would scum let town know that kills wont affect them?
answer that

u r so insistent on lynching me that u r not even analyzing the facts here
I’m not sure but at the same time I don’t want to take the risk when we can just lynch you instead.

I’m not sure but at the same time I don’t want to take the risk when we can just lynch you instead.
u r not sure bc there is no logical reason y the hell i would do such a thing as scum

id be helping town in that situation regardless of alignment
there is absolutely no way scum gives town valuable info like this

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
He has an ability to bypass target immunities so I think that’s a super kill.

u literally have no answer to that omg

with this level of insistence i can only guess that that u r either logic immune here or r scum worried that youll have no other way to get rid of me
I really don’t want to go into a battle of logic at this point of time trying to think why a scum would help us. Feel free to tinfoil but I’ll make sure to address this concern later after you flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.