A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Saul , Nice to meet you . My client hasn't revealed his alignment to me yet but I indeed found his case file( guessed his name combing through police characters in the wiki) pretty easily along with the other cops in town . He seems very concerned at some of the allegations brought against him specifically after ekko's death , he's hardly as active as the others having very little time for my office hours similar to how he is here in the thread. tldr yes I am inclined to believe so .
good enough for me.

He has an ability to bypass target immunities so I think that’s a super kill.

I really don’t want to go into a battle of logic at this point of time trying to think why a scum would help us. Feel free to tinfoil but I’ll make sure to address this concern later after you flip.
if i flip town, u go next no question

u r completely unwilling to look at me from a town perspective even when my actions dont fit scum behavior bc u just want me gone no matter what
thats extremely unhelpful to town

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
My name is Saul , Nice to meet you . My client hasn't revealed his alignment to me yet but I indeed found his case file( guessed his name combing through police characters in the wiki) pretty easily along with the other cops in town . He seems very concerned at some of the allegations brought against him specifically after ekko's death , he's hardly as active as the others having very little time for my office hours similar to how he is here in the thread. tldr yes I am inclined to believe so .
Wait, you are representing Sallu?

Kagu Nyan

if i flip town, u go next no question

u r completely unwilling to look at me from a town perspective even when my actions dont fit scum behavior bc u just want me gone no matter what
thats extremely unhelpful to town
Cry

Yesterday it was about how you were protecting Lind from a town perspective

and today it’s how you are “co-operating” with us by revealing your abilities truthfully.

Cry

Yesterday it was about how you were protecting Lind from a town perspective

and today it’s how you are “co-operating” with us by revealing your abilities truthfully.
guess we will wait until my flip tmrw then

none of u guys will believe me even if i make a case u cant argue against
bad play town.

I mean why would you lynch hime over doc he's confirmed scum

yo.
you have become viable btw.
one of 5.
people will block/ kill/ invest and w/e at you at night.
any reads or independent susses that you have?
I mean I'm pretty sure I've already been targetted with a kill we'll see how it goes.

I will provide my reads when I'm at PC, should be like an hour or so.

To be upfront my plan coming into today was going to be push doc but it was unnecessary by the time I came online

Kagu Nyan

sallu is confirmed town now...
saul gets to guess people's flavor and if he gets it right then they become a client.
he guessed a DEA on sallu and that is the end of it.
we was wrong there.

I have reasons to believe Saul is Good Man...
Ooof spicy. Now we need to find who could be the chicken man if not Sallu.

Status
Not open for further replies.