A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor @Yo Tan Wa

Proff is outed scum and Lind flipped scum also, interesting, I will look more on their gameplay interaction from this thread.

Also whos alt is Saul Goodman? This should be an indie slot right? @Zolo I summon you, cleansing this thread from indies is your job.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I caught up to 274 and my dream of getting carried to win is fulfilled by T-Pein most likely. Everything comes full circles. :kuzanshut:

My only concerns now are possible powerwolves. Is town really the only one active now and figuring out the scum?

Also have I played before with DoctorIndigo?

Also money can be transfered from player to player? I didnt knew this ffs.

her play actually kinda resembles ekko's police mafia game from when she pushed a lynch on blue and until she got lynched

blue's lynch made absolutely 0 sense but ofc i was also scum so i went along with it lmao
She is choosing to ignore undeniable facts lol. That can easily be looked up, where there is an example is a game she played lol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Do you even understand how secondary win conditions work lol. Look at Blue in Weebs or Mango in WoW. Primary wincon has no effect on secondary wincon.
Primary/secondary means you have to achieve your secondary when you achieve your primary.

In Blue's DAL game he used it wrongly and he used a secondary wincon as an "alternative wincon".

I hope people know the difference of a secondary wincon and an alternative wincon. Since Blue's DAL game I have my doubts that everyone knows the difference. Even most hosts here on WG dont know the difference kek.

Why are you trying to paint me as defending hime here?

That's some pretty dodgy stuff bro
see this

I mean why would you lynch hime over doc he's confirmed scum
doc just has to kill me and pot.
you saw the 4th kill and that it failed?
he couldn't kill pot last night so he will try to kill me tonight.
I am ok with him trying.
in the meantime we should be trying to lynch proper mafia.
not some scummy indie guy with no team.
he is a lone wolf.

his flip will give us nothing to work with.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
As an indie hunter I have hard time to believe prof is indie... soul goodman is probably the only one anyobe alse claiming it hust try to avoid being scumed . Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.