A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jew D. Boy
Nana
Kagurashii
Pot Goblin
Dr_Professor83
BakiDou
hime

Rej
Zolo
DoctorIndigo

Reborn
T-Pein™
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Sallucion

Jew I'll be honest I don't have any idea on to be honest. Firmly in PoE but I have nothing that would indicate one way or the other at present.

Nana I have liked so far, I would put as probably my strongest play based town read at this point. Multiball makes it a bit harder so honestly I wouldn't say that's too much of a feet lmao.

Kagu I am very split on. I find it fairly odd for town to have a rolecop shot, and Prof's points made late here are pretty decent tbh, even with him as outed scum. Held back by Kagu being the only real person he can safely push against here to help his team, as Kagu is the only person he can be fairly certain isn't aligned with him specifically. I think this is a good shot for DEA copping if anyone still has any left as if he isn't DEA I'll be more confused.

Pot I have down as orange as I don't really see much to read him as town, and has reported to have pretty mass survivability by Doc, who had no real reason to lie about it. Could be strong town, but at this point I'd probably put down as more likely to be scum.

Doc is admitted scum, not much to add on that.

Baki I genuinely do not remember any posts made so far. Pretty firm into PoE. I would like some more insight from people who have more experience, if the absenteeism is standard for either alignment etc.

I don't have the confidence others seem to have that Hime is confirmed scum, I was also wrong re Lind so I can't really blame hime for it. If Lind had played worse, maybe I could see it but honestly as someone with limited experience with the playerbase, based on play I think Lind was about my strongest town read. Find it hard to fault someone for it.

Rej I don't remember any real posts by. I'd need a further look at this slot to really specify, but firm PoE.

Zolo's play style just has me struggling to imagine as scum. The firm committment to the indie thing just doesn't feel like a play scum would make to me.

Doc has the Flowa confirmation, and I think has better play than the other Flowa confirmed at this point. I will be upfront and say that I don't really place a lot into the Flowa confirmation at this point, as I have some fair paranoia we are being taken for a ride, but I don't think Doc is the likeliest person for it.

Reborn I have not noticed a whole lot, but I feel like the play is different to the limited experience I have. Activity wasn't stacked for sure last game, but he's only got 7 posts and there's not a whole lot of substance in it. Wouldn't be surprised to see scum in this slot.

T-Pein also has the confirm from Flowa, but I have him as base here. I think if any of the townies are less trustworthy it's TP, but to be upfront about it he always kind of looks scum to me. Has some points made that feel a bit more shady to me, and I think could be taking us for a ride. Does have the confirm though. He is also Docs target but says he's willing to let him take the risk. This is something that makes me think he might be town and firm in his thought, but it also just might be he knows he won't die to it.

LANJI I believe admitted to being indi. If I'm wrong on that someone correct me but I feel like I saw that for sure.

Sallu I also think is more likely to be indy than scum. Assuming Ekko was correct and he is Walt, I would expect Walt to be indy this game rather than scum. Maybe he can join each faction depending, as he has bounced between being aligned with all different scum factions, starting Cartel before going to Gus, then siding with White Power briefly.

see this

doc just has to kill me and pot.
you saw the 4th kill and that it failed?
he couldn't kill pot last night so he will try to kill me tonight.
I am ok with him trying.
in the meantime we should be trying to lynch proper mafia.
not some scummy indie guy with no team.
he is a lone wolf.

his flip will give us nothing to work with.
I am not taking a shot in the dark over a confirmed scum death. We have roles etc that can gather us more info here before we move on to shadier spots, doesn't make any sense to do otherwise.

T-Pein also has the confirm from Flowa, but I have him as base here. I think if any of the townies are less trustworthy it's TP, but to be upfront about it he always kind of looks scum to me. Has some points made that feel a bit more shady to me, and I think could be taking us for a ride. Does have the confirm though. He is also Docs target but says he's willing to let him take the risk. This is something that makes me think he might be town and firm in his thought, but it also just might be he knows he won't die to it.
I trust town to protect me and I trust I can have enough cash to buy a vest.
nothing shady about it.
his target will be me and I am down to risk dying to lynch hime here.

Your primary wincon is that you win when all threats to cartel mafia are eliminated.

This itself says that bounty hunting is a secondary part and you should win with the rest of your team.
@T-Pein™ what I got from Kagura is that Proff has a primary wincon with the cartel faction, so it kinda makes no sense for him to not be in their chat.
+how sure are you that he will go after you and not after other people? His bounties are part from a second wincon, letting him alive this phase and with a kill immunity passive will be a rly questionable decision.

reborn is playing?

Jew D. Boy
Nana
Kagurashii
Pot Goblin
Dr_Professor83
BakiDou
hime

Rej
Zolo
DoctorIndigo

Reborn
T-Pein™
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Sallucion

Jew I'll be honest I don't have any idea on to be honest. Firmly in PoE but I have nothing that would indicate one way or the other at present.

Nana I have liked so far, I would put as probably my strongest play based town read at this point. Multiball makes it a bit harder so honestly I wouldn't say that's too much of a feet lmao.

Kagu I am very split on. I find it fairly odd for town to have a rolecop shot, and Prof's points made late here are pretty decent tbh, even with him as outed scum. Held back by Kagu being the only real person he can safely push against here to help his team, as Kagu is the only person he can be fairly certain isn't aligned with him specifically. I think this is a good shot for DEA copping if anyone still has any left as if he isn't DEA I'll be more confused.

Pot I have down as orange as I don't really see much to read him as town, and has reported to have pretty mass survivability by Doc, who had no real reason to lie about it. Could be strong town, but at this point I'd probably put down as more likely to be scum.

Doc is admitted scum, not much to add on that.

Baki I genuinely do not remember any posts made so far. Pretty firm into PoE. I would like some more insight from people who have more experience, if the absenteeism is standard for either alignment etc.

I don't have the confidence others seem to have that Hime is confirmed scum, I was also wrong re Lind so I can't really blame hime for it. If Lind had played worse, maybe I could see it but honestly as someone with limited experience with the playerbase, based on play I think Lind was about my strongest town read. Find it hard to fault someone for it.

Rej I don't remember any real posts by. I'd need a further look at this slot to really specify, but firm PoE.

Zolo's play style just has me struggling to imagine as scum. The firm committment to the indie thing just doesn't feel like a play scum would make to me.

Doc has the Flowa confirmation, and I think has better play than the other Flowa confirmed at this point. I will be upfront and say that I don't really place a lot into the Flowa confirmation at this point, as I have some fair paranoia we are being taken for a ride, but I don't think Doc is the likeliest person for it.

Reborn I have not noticed a whole lot, but I feel like the play is different to the limited experience I have. Activity wasn't stacked for sure last game, but he's only got 7 posts and there's not a whole lot of substance in it. Wouldn't be surprised to see scum in this slot.

LANJI I believe admitted to being indi. If I'm wrong on that someone correct me but I feel like I saw that for sure.

Sallu I also think is more likely to be indy than scum. Assuming Ekko was correct and he is Walt, I would expect Walt to be indy this game rather than scum. Maybe he can join each faction depending, as he has bounced between being aligned with all different scum factions, starting Cartel before going to Gus, then siding with White Power briefly.

+how sure are you that he will go after you and not after other people? His bounties are part from a second wincon, letting him alive this phase and with a kill immunity passive will be a rly questionable decision.
you are unfortunately one of the 5 cartel players.
hime is obviously a stronger role than what doc was coped with.
you just wanna save hime here.

literally read flowers role.
She had to amp a dude called Jesse.
She confirmed in thread she sent an amp to someone.
do the math.
that the heck is this read?
doc is 1000% town.

literally read flowers role.
She had to amp a dude called Jesse.
She confirmed in thread she sent an amp to someone.
do the math.
that the heck is this read?
doc is 1000% town.
Ah okay all of that went over my head. Should be confirmed

yeah I meant "are in here."
I Isolated lind + looked at the votes and who was pushing for other wagons and what not.
Who lind was trying to lynch and other stuff.

2 of those 5 are cartel
If someone could vig reborn I'd be fairly surprised if you didn't find one there

you are unfortunately one of the 5 cartel players.
hime is obviously a stronger role than what doc was coped with.
you just wanna save hime here.
I dont mind offing hime, the vigs can take care of this.
But Prof is bullet proff so his fate should be decided through a lynch right? I personally will keep my vote on him, you do you my dude.

I dont mind offing hime, the vigs can take care of this.
But Prof is bullet proff so his fate should be decided through a lynch right? I personally will keep my vote on him, you do you my dude.
i said that a kill will fail on me when i was suggested as a vig shot bc i didnt want town to waste a kill, so now they want to lynch me

Status
Not open for further replies.