A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
All of Hime’s defenses have been “would I be doing this as scum” ? Pure WIFOM. But in reality she’s just siding with scum knowingly.

After Lind’s reactions yesterday she is deliberately trying to ignore that he made a mistake by mentioning he’s from DEA. Then he tried to save face by coming up with all kinds of snitch stories. A slip is a slip.

I don’t see how someone can ignore this lol

Anyways I don’t want to waste my breath arguing today when we are not lynching you. We will talk tomorrow if I’m still alive.

lies.
but yeah you are perma sus.
also where did you learn that from ?
Ratchet?
game throwing is never the answer.
be like lind not Ratchet
how tf am i gamethrowing when u r literally telling me that nothing i say or do will convince anyone im town?

tell me pein, how the hell am i supposed to play or do a single fucking thing if all u and kagu say is that im scum and no one will hear me out anymore?
u r leaving me no options and im trying to make do with whatever i can so i can at least not negatively impact town too much

Kagu Nyan

point is.
we will gain 0 info from this doc flip.
he is a lone wolf
If hime flips scum we will have something to work with.
She has a very high chance of flipping mafia imho.
Yeah but you also said that letting him lose means he goes for you or Pot tonight. You want to die?

how tf am i gamethrowing when u r literally telling me that nothing i say or do will convince anyone im town?

tell me pein, how the hell am i supposed to play or do a single fucking thing if all u and kagu say is that im scum and no one will hear me out anymore?
u r leaving me no options and im trying to make do with whatever i can so i can at least not negatively impact town too much
I told you...
we think you are cartel and you are refusing to say who the other two cartel are.
I found 5 suspects and you are one of them....

And no.
Me and Kagura are OBVIOUSLY not cartel.
We death tunneled lind and I am also part of the hit list.
Oh and kagura delivered doctor who is sort of aligned to cartel.

have you hidden behind someone that got killed yet
i can role block
i can redirect
i can hide behind another player so that any kills directed at me will go to the person i hide behind

i can choose to use only one of those per night and cant reuse until i finish using all of them at least once^

my other two abilities r that i can avoid the first harmful action directed at me one phase of every cycle (i would need to activate it during night or day)
and then a kill avoid thing which can protect me from a superkill if im hiding behind someone, if im not hiding behind someone it just works the same as the hide ability except that the kill should just fail

i only used redirect from the first three so far (last night i redirected kagu onto cal but kagu was redirect immune so it didnt do shit)
and i activated the harmful action thing for last night
^

I told you...
we think you are cartel and you are refusing to say who the other two cartel are.

And no.
when have i ever said u or kagu were cartel?

Kagu Nyan

I told you...

And no.
I’ve also delivered someone previously (indirectly) but saying that would mean I’m putting myself so I’ll tell when the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.