A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are literally your only scum leans
did you forget you posted a reads list and you had everyone as null town besides us two and some other?
find us cartel because we think that is you.
you arent even trying
kagu was actually town on that list :pepeke:

u, sallu, and doddsy were in scum area

@Doddsy hime scum reads you
thoughts?

distancing or legit?
sallu was low hanging fruit but now cleared by Saul who knows his character and that sallu is DEA.
me, probably some omgus.
Doesn't really worry me when I am ever not scum read lol

I'd assume legit or just scum looking for names, I can say with certainty it's not distancing.

Would take any "confirm" from Saul with a huge grain of salt, he probaby just needs his client to survive for wincon

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Also I initially thought I’ll track Reborn yesterday but then I switched to Sallu.

Sadly it was just a one shot tracking. ;-;

12) hime - TOWN (well i know im town ._.)

14) Rej - town lean (investigated by nana and also seemed pretty carefree early on so i didnt sense scum vibes from him)
26) Sallucion - town lean (saul says he is town so i will put him here for now ig)
16) DoctorIndigo - town lean (has been playing pretty townie this game, nothing pinging me)
7) Pot Goblin - town lean (nothing has pinged me from him so far, his posts seem fine but im concerned about his lack of activity this dp, might need to rethink this slot if he continues this)

5) Doddsy - slight town lean (i like that he at least is smart enough to want to lynch a confirmed scum over a potential scum, recent posts have looked ok but id like to see more)

3) Nana - null/very slight town lean (not sure tbh but she came out with her invest results and that helped with rej's case and her posts this dp have been alright i suppose)

11) BakiDou - null (need to see more tbh)
15) Zolo - null (idk if i can ever get a read on this guy, he plays the same every game ive seen him)
21) LANJI CUCKSMOKE - indie (is he saul?)

19) Reborn - scum lean (little to no contribution, randomly vouched for a player who flipped scum and offered no real explanation y)
2) Jew D. Boy - scum lean (sheeped ultra lynch and was sheeping for lind, argued with ekko and just continuously sussed him, no real contribution)
20) T-Pein™ - scum lean (same as kagu plus would rather let confirmed scum run free)
4) Kagurashii - scum lean (refuses to listen to anything logical and keeps repeating that im scum even when she cant defend my actions from a scum pov, plus she was one of the ppl who wanted flowa lynched)

10) Dr_Professor83 - SCUM (admitted to being scum)

UPDATED reads

12) hime - TOWN (well i know im town ._.)

14) Rej - town lean (investigated by nana and also seemed pretty carefree early on so i didnt sense scum vibes from him)
26) Sallucion - town lean (saul says he is town so i will put him here for now ig)
16) DoctorIndigo - town lean (has been playing pretty townie this game, nothing pinging me)
7) Pot Goblin - town lean (nothing has pinged me from him so far, his posts seem fine but im concerned about his lack of activity this dp, might need to rethink this slot if he continues this)

5) Doddsy - slight town lean (i like that he at least is smart enough to want to lynch a confirmed scum over a potential scum, recent posts have looked ok but id like to see more)

3) Nana - null/very slight town lean (not sure tbh but she came out with her invest results and that helped with rej's case and her posts this dp have been alright i suppose)

11) BakiDou - null (need to see more tbh)
15) Zolo - null (idk if i can ever get a read on this guy, he plays the same every game ive seen him)
21) LANJI CUCKSMOKE - indie (is he saul?)

19) Reborn - scum lean (little to no contribution, randomly vouched for a player who flipped scum and offered no real explanation y)
2) Jew D. Boy - scum lean (sheeped ultra lynch and was sheeping for lind, argued with ekko and just continuously sussed him, no real contribution)
20) T-Pein™ - scum lean (same as kagu plus would rather let confirmed scum run free)
4) Kagurashii - scum lean (refuses to listen to anything logical and keeps repeating that im scum even when she cant defend my actions from a scum pov, plus she was one of the ppl who wanted flowa lynched)

10) Dr_Professor83 - SCUM (admitted to being scum)

UPDATED reads
perhaps pot can move down a lvl or so if we say his ding translations were to just appear like a helpful town without truly contributing

kagu was actually town on that list :pepeke:

u, sallu, and doddsy were in scum area
I guess I got confused by all the anti kagu posts youv'e been making.

:laughmoji:
yeah.
You are being accused of being cartel but instead you are just trying to push 2 null scummy dudes and me and kagu.
this is not helping.
You should be looking into who are the cartel mafia....

no way me and kaku are.
jew boy maybe and reborn maybe.

But I am pushing those as well.
If you think I am scum then why do you share 2 out of 3 scum reads with me?

>.>

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I mean. He said he had info and vouched for someone Fuji/Adam was town and he did target Fuji/adam N1. Short after Adam flipped scum with a strikethrough town cole.
It’s not like I haven’t thought about it but what I am confused is - the green name is Walt’s doctor but the boy is a teenager so how did Gus transform one character to another character with no relation? 🤔

I guess I got confused by all the anti kagu posts youv'e been making.

:laughmoji:

yeah.
You are being accused of being cartel but instead you are just trying to push 2 null scummy dudes and me and kagu.
this is not helping.
You should be looking into who are the cartel mafia....

no way me and kaku are.
jew boy maybe and reborn maybe.

But I am pushing those as well.
If you think I am scum then why do you share 2 out of 3 scum reads with me?

>.>
i doubt its reborn, i could see it being jdb tho

there were 4 kills last night so id take that the r at least somewhat keeping up with the thread
jdb also seems super defensive whenever someone is sussing him imo

Status
Not open for further replies.