A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so here it is.

I had a one shot role cop and I have used it on Prof. He was actually my strongest town read so I wanted to see if I can trust him.

I have just been informed about his whole role that he is infact Marco and Leonel Salamanca aka The Twins.

He is part of the cartel's mafia.

He also has a secondary wincon of eliminating bounty players.

Everything you say it’s true lol. Except you’re missing that I’m not an official part of the mafia. Or at least I’m detached/a mafia aligned indie.

I’m not in their chat and I can win without them. I win with my second wincon if the cartel is wiped out + I get my bounties.

I’ve played this game for that one because it’s easier for me to win with my second wincon than to blindly try to get majority with a faction that could be anybody to me lol. I can’t tell one scummy person apart from the next with no cartel flips.

Maybe he and lind from same faction

He showed up late last day to say about how lind reads mattered bc it was "Multiball"
I don’t even know my “faction” lol. And that’s also not what I said. I thought you looked scummy bc of how sure you were acting around Lind when I thought there were some things that didn’t make sense.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Everything you say it’s true lol. Except you’re missing that I’m not an official part of the mafia. Or at least I’m detached/a mafia aligned indie.

I’m not in their chat and I can win without them. I win with my second wincon if the cartel is wiped out + I get my bounties.

I’ve played this game for that one because it’s easier for me to win with my second wincon than to blindly try to get majority with a faction that could be anybody to me lol. I can’t tell one scummy person apart from the next with no cartel flips.
Your primary wincon is that you win when all threats to cartel mafia are eliminated.

This itself says that bounty hunting is a secondary part and you should win with the rest of your team.

I

Indigo

Okay so here it is.

I had a one shot role cop and I have used it on Prof. He was actually my strongest town read so I wanted to see if I can trust him.

I have just been informed about his whole role that he is infact Marco and Leonel Salamanca aka The Twins.

He is part of the cartel's mafia.

He also has a secondary wincon of eliminating bounty players.
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83

nice work Kagu

Status
Not open for further replies.