A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should also mention that my tracking should have failed if Sallu was Walter. But I confirmed from host that it didn't fail but he indeed visited no one.

Also who do you think we should go for *if* Sallu is not Walter indeed? And what are your scum reads now that Prof has been outted?

@Jew D. Boy @Nana @Pot Goblin @hime

you guys answer this too.
I think what sallu has said so far might be legit

Hot take

I don't trust Pot

Wouldn't mind some pressure

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I should also mention that my tracking should have failed if Sallu was Walter. But I confirmed from host that it didn't fail but he indeed visited no one.

Also who do you think we should go for *if* Sallu is not Walter indeed? And what are your scum reads now that Prof has been outted?

Rej and Captain Reborn are unknowns for me this game, I’d probably wanna take a closer look at what they’ve done. Feel like I saw the Captain come in once, but I’m not sure if he provided anything helpful.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Everything you say it’s true lol. Except you’re missing that I’m not an official part of the mafia. Or at least I’m detached/a mafia aligned indie.

I’m not in their chat and I can win without them. I win with my second wincon if the cartel is wiped out + I get my bounties.

I’ve played this game for that one because it’s easier for me to win with my second wincon than to blindly try to get majority with a faction that could be anybody to me lol. I can’t tell one scummy person apart from the next with no cartel flips.
you outed yourself? lol

vote lynch Dr_Professor

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I’ve been rolecoped and my best chance to meet my wincon is to be honest and hope town let’s me achieve it lol.

2 kills that may or may not be town isn’t even that hostile.
at this crucial stage it is indeed hostile ._.
I just wanna remember Fuji in the DAL game, he removed a townie from the game and the game wasswinging into scums favour

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Right now I would like to hear from Reborn after Adam's flip.
Even then we barley heard from the guy, I'm used to him droppin accurate reads back with Fuji's game.
He's worth examining imo.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Except I’m not their killing force bc I haven’t been playing with them/don’t even know who they’d want dead lol.

I’m as likely to throw a random kill at one of them as I am town (tho it would fail)
Well even if you are not in a chat with them, you still are part of the team and that's your primary wincon. Plus they also made it sure to direct you towards two people to kill who could be potential townies so can't take the risk. Also eliminating you first would give us time to resolve them. Also there is nothing stopping you from killing others who are not bountied after you have dealt with them.

Well even if you are not in a chat with them, you still are part of the team and that's your primary wincon. Plus they also made it sure to direct you towards two people to kill who could be potential townies so can't take the risk. Also eliminating you first would give us time to resolve them. Also there is nothing stopping you from killing others who are not bountied after you have dealt with them.
Why would I bother killing other people after lol?

I’d just have to sit and wait to win and try not to get lynched.

Yeah lets get a town confirmed so we can kill them!
she said she actually believes they might be town now meaning she was most likely scum reading them before
if she was scum reading them, its likely other ppl mightve been too
based on the result, it might alter ppls reads (like if they thought that person had another scum partner) so i dont really get ur point here

besides if u really believed invest clears someone, how come lind was lynched yesterday then?
either way nana's result doesnt confirm rej as town, just that hes not mafia so what is the issue?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why would I bother killing other people after lol?

I’d just have to sit and wait to win and try not to get lynched.
We don't know how the bounty mechanism works. They may place more bounties and send you to kill them.

You receive conditional kills just for bounty players (apart from your normal kills) and it doesn't mention a limit so I guess you could get more than two.

Status
Not open for further replies.