A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What things didn't make sense?

Do we lynch prof or let vig handle him?
Like why he said he was DEA of all things lol. Or why he was defending Ekko like that.

I expected people who were Town to at least try to answer those things bc town is usually inquisitive.

I spent so much time rereading this game and ISOing people this night phase just to have my role outted. :goatasure:

I

Indigo

Everything you say it’s true lol. Except you’re missing that I’m not an official part of the mafia. Or at least I’m detached/a mafia aligned indie.

I’m not in their chat and I can win without them. I win with my second wincon if the cartel is wiped out + I get my bounties.

I’ve played this game for that one because it’s easier for me to win with my second wincon than to blindly try to get majority with a faction that could be anybody to me lol. I can’t tell one scummy person apart from the next with no cartel flips.
then we gotta lynch you anyway

because i believe bounty targets are both town

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Everything you say it’s true lol. Except you’re missing that I’m not an official part of the mafia. Or at least I’m detached/a mafia aligned indie.

I’m not in their chat and I can win without them. I win with my second wincon if the cartel is wiped out + I get my bounties.

I’ve played this game for that one because it’s easier for me to win with my second wincon than to blindly try to get majority with a faction that could be anybody to me
Pot I tried to kill your ass last night. Why are you so tanky :pepehands:
@Ekkologix was right about you
:josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay so here it is.

I had a one shot role cop and I have used it on Prof. He was actually my strongest town read so I wanted to see if I can trust him.

I have just been informed about his whole role that he is infact Marco and Leonel Salamanca aka The Twins.

He is part of the cartel's mafia.

He also has a secondary wincon of eliminating bounty players.
Nice work, Kags!!
Vote Doc Prof @Yo Tan Wa

Like why he said he was DEA of all things lol. Or why he was defending Ekko like that.

I expected people who were Town to at least try to answer those things bc town is usually inquisitive.

I spent so much time rereading this game and ISOing people this night phase just to have my role outted. :goatasure:
It is actually sometimes more scummy when someone defend a heavily sused player

It just reeks of tmi, maybe he hoped for townie points

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I hope we are, but don't worry

we're not taking any drastic measures

we will test out the theory, not go nuts

we can't lose more town
I should also mention that my tracking should have failed if Sallu was Walter. But I confirmed from host that it didn't fail but he indeed visited no one.

Also who do you think we should go for *if* Sallu is not Walter indeed? And what are your scum reads now that Prof has been outted?

@Jew D. Boy @Nana @Pot Goblin @hime

you guys answer this too.

then we gotta lynch you anyway

because i believe bounty targets are both town
I wouldn’t be so sure about that lol.

But I do believe the cartel probably picked my targets for me. Only thing that makes sense.

You can lynch me but I’m less dangerous than any actual scum. At worse their both town and I manage to kill them then I’m done. That’s infinitely less harmful than actually scum trying to kill all of town. I’m in a similar boat to Ratchet at the end of Fuji’s game.

Status
Not open for further replies.