A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I can invest someones allignment on odd nights.

I have 1-shot to make it go through immunity.

Another 1-shot which makes a player unable to submit actions.

Thats it
I see.

I see absolutely no way how your super invest could fail unless it wasn't an invest at all.

Not only that, it made Ekko look even more scummy and made us waste most of our day until he committed suicide.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
do u guys think mafia can recruit ppl btw? how come adam has a crossed out green character?
fake invest role maybe

anyway some of my unwritten reads were correct, I was pretty much scumreadin Adam for his EoD. he scumread mostly townies and suggested like 4 alternative lynches during EoD. kek what a bad wolfy play.

also I wanted to apologize for not being active D1 and D2, I felt like getting carried this time and I was abit anxious about handing out reads because I still have some DAL game PTSD

I will def try to be more active this DP and find a scum, but I also wish some summaries of noteworthy interactions, some that are still concurrent for the third day phase now.

I

Indigo

I see.

I see absolutely no way how your super invest could fail unless it wasn't an invest at all.

Not only that, it made Ekko look even more scummy and made us waste most of our day until he committed suicide.
I'm kinda interested on why you're pushing Sallu here

don't get me wrong, this is a valid push for sure, i think Ekko calling him out as WW makes a lot of sense

but you already know the identity of the twins right? mech wise? shouldn't you be pushing that?

I

Indigo

I had no actions this NP btw

i couldn't do anyhing, but i was kill immune in exchange

maybe one of the failed kills could've also been on me

Kagu Nyan

Okay so here it is.

I had a one shot role cop and I have used it on Prof. He was actually my strongest town read so I wanted to see if I can trust him.

I have just been informed about his whole role that he is infact Marco and Leonel Salamanca aka The Twins.

He is part of the cartel's mafia.

He also has a secondary wincon of eliminating bounty players.

Gus Fring men are loyal to no fault. If a kill bypass Gus immunity and is going to kill Gus, it will target Victor instead. Gus and Victor/Tyrus will exchange roles. All of Victor abilities will be destroyed.
cal couldve been gus too perhaps, not that it really matters tho

Kagu Nyan

Vote Lynch Prof

Okay so here it is.

I had a one shot role cop and I have used it on Prof. He was actually my strongest town read so I wanted to see if I can trust him.

I have just been informed about his whole role that he is infact Marco and Leonel Salamanca aka The Twins.

@Dr_Professor83

Okay so here it is.

Maybe he and lind from same faction

He showed up late last day to say about how lind reads mattered bc it was "Multiball"

Okay so here it is.

hmm ok thats strange..

did anyone roleblock me last night?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Okay so here it is.

Nice shot
:goyea:
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83

Status
Not open for further replies.