General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
This is the best example I can give you

Let's say you find 100$ bill on the ground

Lawful good will go to the police find the person that lost it because they believe in structure of things
Neutral good will try to find the person on their own but if they see a poor person on the side they will give the money to them
Chaotic good on other hand will go and buy a monkey if they think it is right thing to do
well thats outside mafia
we r talking mostly about during the games

Lawful good will go to the police find the person that lost it because they believe in structure of things
Neutral good will try to find the person on their own but if they see a poor person on the side they will give the money to them
Chaotic good on other hand will go and buy a monkey if they think it is right thing to do
If I saw the person drop it Iโ€™d give it to them. If I found it and came across the person looking for their $100 Iโ€™d give it to them. If itโ€™s just there and I have no clear way of knowing who it belongs to Iโ€™d keep it lol.

But Iโ€™m also a very โ€œfor the groupโ€ oriented person. That extends more to smaller groups than me being concerned with all of society lol.

well thats outside mafia
we r talking mostly about during the games
fine

Let's say you invest someone to be mafia

Lawful good will claim the results, claim their role and actions because they believe in proper way of things
Neutral good will pursue the person their own first and try to squeeze them out on their own, if needed they will bend what means to be townie to win
Chaotic good will do whatever the fuck they want with it as long as it follows their code regardless how bad or good will affect others

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž

Why not just leave the 100$ where you found it lol? If it's not mine then I won't pick it up.

Difference between a true neutral/lawful neutral and a evil neutral is that evil neutral will fuck over everyone just so that they can get ahead while first two will try to avoid it first
Okay then. I dub you True Neutral.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
fine

Let's say you invest someone to be mafia

Lawful good will claim the results, claim their role and actions because they believe in proper way of things
Neutral good will pursue the person their own first and try to squeeze them out on their own, if needed they will bend what means to be townie to win
Chaotic good will do whatever the fuck they want with it as long as it follows their code regardless how bad or good will affect others
u r describing chaotic neutral
the other 2 examples fit yea. thats what we r talking about here

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
If I saw the person drop it Iโ€™d give it to them. If I found it and came across the person looking for their $100 Iโ€™d give it to them. If itโ€™s just there and I have no clear way of knowing who it belongs to Iโ€™d keep it lol.

But Iโ€™m also a very โ€œfor the groupโ€ oriented person. That extends more to smaller groups than me being concerned with all of society lol.
yea it rly depends
if its like in the middle of nowhere and u cant give it to some authority or a lost and found nearby then likely keep it. maybe search around for a bit but then keep it. big chance the person who dropped it is miles away now lol