General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What a wild game that was haha
Role playing you was one of the best moments. That game was so much fun tbh.

Haha I don't see myself as neutral evil, I see myself more as neutral good or true neutral

I am guided by my self interests, I think there should be a balance in a person between their good and bad side. While i do believe in rules i'll break them if i feel it will lead to greater good.

as for others, i think most of you guys are same, you will rarely find a person that fits a Chaotic person, they are so unpredictable and overall anti everything they stand out on their own

Lawful people on other hand are strict about their codes and laws, they won't strafe from it no matter what.
Yeah, put this guy under Lawful good.

Oh gosh no, I am going back to my work place soon, which means no PC again, and I refuse to play mafia on my phone again

:gokulaugh:
i remember the days when I used to host mafia games for 30+ players from my old nokia phone which was not a smart phone..... Not sure how I did it. But one thing I know for sure, my motivation and dedication was off the chart. Embodied true power for a while.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I remember I was bummed out because you were better at being me than what I was

:gokulaugh::suresure:
#FruitGangBestGang!

god no, i am far from it lmao

I am hedonistic and greedy, i look at my self interests first then others. Lawful good is someone who is temperament and generous and will always focus on a group than the individual
So Neutral Evil.

Exactly what Nana said at first :kaidowhat:

@Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Adam 🍎 sign up for the 200 player Mash on MU.
200 players is death. I'll pass lol.

I’m probably lawful good in general under that definition lol.

But hesitant to ever put myself down as really lawful bc I’m not really much of a stickler for irl rules.
This is the best example I can give you

Let's say you find 100$ bill on the ground

Lawful good will go to the police find the person that lost it because they believe in structure of things
Neutral good will try to find the person on their own but if they see a poor person on the side they will give the money to them
Chaotic good on other hand will go and buy a monkey if they think it is right thing to do

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Soul is a paladin tho thinks he’s the embodiment of justice but is really a villain. He’s Akainu.
I once played a RPG on Kongregate where some characters would steadily get the worst qualities of their element.

There was a Paladin that was the Light element and he became self-righteous

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i remember the days when I used to host mafia games for 30+ players from my old nokia phone which was not a smart phone..... Not sure how I did it. But one thing I know for sure, my motivation and dedication was off the chart. Embodied true power for a while.
You're probably a god in the indian pantheon that hasn't been discovered yet.

God of Mafia, lmaoo

(not rion tho, just the title)