General Mafia General Chat

u reminded me of some stories from this channel (maybe ur gonna like it since it has some death related stuff on there, guy is a p good story teller as well so theyre interesting to listen to)

"Based off of an unverified 1St hand account from Reddit"
:kobeha: yeah that's fake

I think someone here posted a video of this guy before. Maybe that was you?

Yeah, I like spicy food, too, but I sometimes overdo it and it ends up being too spicy :milaugh:.
oh u like spicy too nice, haha. if u havent tried penne arrabiata yet u might wanna give it a shot, its been my fav ever since i tried it, absolute banger food (i can hit u up with the recipe i use if u want)

holy sht this is what i need

thanks LOL
give some feedback on the video once u try it out haha (maybe post pic too)

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh u like spicy too nice, haha. if u havent tried penne arrabiata yet u might wanna give it a shot, its been my fav ever since i tried it, absolute banger food (i can hit u up with the recipe i use if u want)

give some feedback on the video once u try it out haha (maybe post pic too)
posting pictures of food is too wacky
ill just eat lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Naturally I would treat my japanese gf like a princess

A man must move mountains to make their dream come true.

.:pepebusi:

I searched these days for the japanese women height and they're really small.

On average 1,55m-1,60m
i would look like a giant next to her but im fine with that.
I like women who are easy to carry:pepebusi:

A lot are based on real stuff, some have pics, some have videos, iirc one of these kinda videos got me recommended by YT back then:
If that video about the girl in the forest is real it should be just like the police said:some guy living in the forest trying to scare her off. Everything seemed super scary to her because she was panicking.
Ok that part about the beaver was weird af but that's intentional. It was supposed to weird her out so that she leaves.