General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Aion was a great game with amazing potential, they butchered it tho.
I heard there is Aion classic, might be my cup of tea.
I always chose Summoner class or Wizard class there.

They're my favourite classes in RPGs

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix Finished episodes 4-6. Just going to break down pros/cons

+ Episode 6 was decent. Liked the twist that the strange cave nonce guy was the scientist.
+ Victor's storyline was interesting, and he's progressed as a character in a way that doesn't feel cookie cutter.
+ Fight scenes are fluid and well-choreographed

- Jinx is just League's Harley Quinn. Lame.
- The dialogue is bad in several parts. Particularly in how it's paced - conversations don't feel like conversations, but a rush to get plot elements A, B and C in there. Worst offender of this was one between Jayce and Caitlyn, where it felt so disconnected it actively took me out of my immersion.
- The show takes itself far too seriously for all the cliches it hits on.
- The show also has the sublety of a brick. Worst offender on this was when Jinx was holding up the flare, and the camera panned showing the late Mylo crying behind her. There are so many more creative ways it could reflect this stuff within the medium, it's disappointing to see them go so obvious with it.
- The pacing itself was fairly weak. Episodes 4 and 5 were boring, feeling more like a check in after the time slip which honestly could have been done in one episode, and as a whole this section felt like it was just setting up the finale.

I liked these episodes less than the first three, as a whole. It's not bad, maybe a 6/10 so far, but it really has done nothing special or impressive to me so far, outside of maybe its style. The story isn't nuanced or complex enough to carry it, and the characters being fairly shallow is starting to rear its head as I find that they're struggling to keep the show engaging at this point. Will be finishing it off on Saturday.
do tend to agree the middle 3 were more slower and setup episodes. last 3 r best 3

no thoughts on ekko? best character

also kind of agree they did it too much with jinx in mid 3. all setup

viktor is probably fans favorite

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
do tend to agree the middle 3 were more slower and setup episodes. last 3 r best 3

no thoughts on ekko? best character

also kind of agree they did it too much with jinx in mid 3. all setup

viktor is probably fans favorite
Ekko is a non-character to me so far to be honest. Being the leader of the firefly things could be interesting, but I'm not expecting much. If the last three episodes are good it might bump the show to a 7 or something, I suppose.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you ever catch me saying the line "Whatsup it's Ratchy", it's a cry for help, and you are encouraged to take me out back and put me out of my misery.
on another note something reminded me of u the other day

apparently mystic serenade from NF streams FF on twitch from console iirc. pretty much like u do. wonder if u guys ever met in the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko is a non-character to me so far to be honest. Being the leader of the firefly things could be interesting, but I'm not expecting much. If the last three episodes are good it might bump the show to a 7 or something, I suppose.
last 3 shud be best 3 yea
well show was made for vi n jinx mostly. ekko is obviously only using 3% of his full power or he would steal the show