A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can work for anyone regardless of alignment ; I still have to work within my means , I know for a fact should reborn check my client, kagurashi's file, he would humble himself. An outstanding citizen. Not close to the typical low life I have to defend . Makes the job easy.
I mean it's probably paranoia speaking but I can definitely see a lawyer being able to mess with results so I still don't buy anything you're selling

I've read 100% of the thread, nor am I voting Kagu if that's what you mean. I have no faith your win condition is not purely your clients survival so no, I have no faith in any info you give me
quite frankly,I have no issue with those who doubt my credentials. The amazing thing about my job is , I allow you to go out and provide evidence of wrongdoing on the part of my client , as sallu did last night , and hopefully reborn this night.

I mean it's probably paranoia speaking but I can definitely see a lawyer being able to mess with results so I still don't buy anything you're selling
Thats not how this works but you are on the edge so I understand . More reasons to question your motives than hers , that much is clear to most residents currently around.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I've read 100% of the thread, nor am I voting Kagu if that's what you mean. I have no faith your win condition is not purely your clients survival so no, I have no faith in any info you give me
Btw I was confirmed by Nana as well and you can check it. Don’t have to believe Saul but you will trust a confirmed townie right?

and flower and ekko wanted him lynched.
their legacys have been pretty good.
well see...
if it comes down to it.
towards the end.
he has to go.
Still doesn’t make sense how his super invest failed on ekko

I am of the expert opinion some third party interference occurred. These allegations should be aimed at the person who you refer to as walter ; it has no business with my client .

Status
Not open for further replies.