Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why can't you clarify whether you have mech evidence or not against Emi yet?
Well I've received little to no feedback from any of it so far, least of all from the point in question herself. The purpose of this little exercise is to extract as much information as I possibly can from this, starting from the baseline that Emi is not Town. I encourage you, strongly in fact, to read the posts she has made and see if you can come to some conclusion from them. Consider this a task delivered to the floor, not just you.

One thing I will say, is that if I don't clarify in full, you can and should hold me to the outcome because there is no reason to let me out of this. I'm inspired by my recent Championships game, where we floated the idea of a Kingmaker. This is me, taking my shot. Does that make sense?

the way this actually gave me flashbacks of how I used to type when I was 14……… thanks for that
how dare you not watch HxH???????? You’re missing out
I’m soooo glad I can finally kill y’all ain’t even readyyy
wiw what’s with this hatred
All Emi posts so far. She's asked to be self voted but there was no lynch D0. And kill y'all thing,

Well I've received little to no feedback from any of it so far, least of all from the point in question herself. The purpose of this little exercise is to extract as much information as I possibly can from this, starting from the baseline that Emi is not Town. I encourage you, strongly in fact, to read the posts she has made and see if you can come to some conclusion from them. Consider this a task delivered to the floor, not just you.

One thing I will say, is that if I don't clarify in full, you can and should hold me to the outcome because there is no reason to let me out of this. I'm inspired by my recent Championships game, where we floated the idea of a Kingmaker. This is me, taking my shot. Does that make sense?
the only post of hers that really stands out atm is this one:
I’m soooo glad I can finally kill y’all ain’t even readyyy

That first phase should have been longer, didn't even know it ended and I'm not saying that because I wanted to shit on Boruto's dad a bit more. Also I first time playing a ToS game so what exactly is a coven and what makes it any different then Mafia?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
why do i have the feeling that we are giving emi what they want and are walking into a jester trap? those posts just dont sit right with me, especially with the silence so far from them as well...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
like imagine this is an evening phase for the game where its just fellas shitting on naruto and talking about mangas in general.. nothing too concerning etc,..

why would one go out of their way to ask themselves to be voted up and then make a post about how they're gonna kill the rest of us and we aint ready?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
like even for fluff, its way too much for me to be comfortable with it..

That first phase should have been longer, didn't even know it ended and I'm not saying that because I wanted to shit on Boruto's dad a bit more. Also I first time playing a ToS game so what exactly is a coven and what makes it any different then Mafia?
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/tos-rules-guides.16309/

to my understanding, coven is just another anti-town faction with it's own abilities etc,. not much different from the mafia faction ig.

Ratchet

why do i have the feeling that we are giving emi what they want and are walking into a jester trap? those posts just dont sit right with me, especially with the silence so far from them as well...
That would be annoying. The silence isn't that unexpected though, and I can assure you that if she is a Jester I probably am eating the bullet anyway. I'll be clear - I don't have anything that says she can't be a Jester, just that I don't think it's very likely. For Day 1 I can live with this all day.

Ah I see so just another fancy word for second Mafia, based on the number of players we have then maybe 2-3 players for both Mafia and Coven would fit for this set up
Coven from what I recall have much more powerful roles especially once they get their necro book so it'll be annoying to deal with them later in the game

Ratchet

Hosts don't want us to play :(

Not much, it's pretty slow and I'm waiting to see what Emilia has to say. I don't know how much she has played ToS but her posts last phase sounded like a bad Jester bait.
I came away with a very different takeaway actually to Jester bait. Granted I er... actually forgot to consider Jesters originally. But applying what I know of her to the posts yesterday I'm convinced she is actively harmful to the Town.

Hosts don't want us to play :(

Not much, it's pretty slow and I'm waiting to see what Emilia has to say. I don't know how much she has played ToS but her posts last phase sounded like a bad Jester bait.
Your tone give me good vibes about you,
Maybe, or it could be reading too much into the posts. I can see Emi making these posts when she's not a Jester as easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.