Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about silencer's to be honest, you'd probably know better than me. Maybe? Perhaps this is my ego beast within going unchecked, but I obviously know it's not related to me, and I think if someone else saw me pushing for an Emi lynch, it's unlikely that she'd be able to talk her way out of it anyway, so seems like a waste to me.
I actually don't remember much from ToS roles, it's been years :( is there a role vault here to brush up my memory?

make me proud ruff. I want prime enryu who beat me in berserk 🧡
He ded

Town points for this because it would be extremely brazen to have killed one of these two and then gloat about it openly in the thread.
Don't do that, they'll just gun me down tonight. I don't want to join the dead chat just yet.
I stand by what I said JJK>HxH
Almost anything >HxH at this point. 1 chapter every 5 year is bs

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i would say analyze her interactions with other ppl but thats kind of hard to do if she only has 5 posts

waiting for her to respond to u is probs best
You're not interested in going in another direction? That's fine for me to be honest.

You're not interested in going in another direction? That's fine for me to be honest.
going in another direction is alright too

my only issue is that most of the posts so far have mainly been fluff during the evening phase which to my knowledge, ppl werent taking seriously so idk how useful that would be

u could start with people who hopped on the emi wagon immediately i suppose but u came out saying that u have good reason for ur vote on emi and i could see townies believing that and placing a vote on emi to place pressure on her

anyway, as of now u, snax, and conquistador look townish to me

goodafternoon townies, I was expecting at least 10- pages catch up but nah, right of the bat I am for the push on emilia let see how trustworthy ratchet is

[vote lynch QueenEmilia]

also rip to our fallen soldiers, is a shame I couldn't play with MUUGEN

my only issue is that most of the posts so far have mainly been fluff during the evening phase which to my knowledge, ppl werent taking seriously so idk how useful that would be

u could start with people who hopped on the emi wagon immediately i suppose but u came out saying that u have good reason for ur vote on emi and i could see townies believing that and placing a vote on emi to place pressure on her

How do I look?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Good response. You appear to be measuring and thinking about what exactly you're getting out of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.