Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Meeeh. Yeah flip her lol.

I reaction tested her by saying I thought she was a surviver and was trying to seek co-operation, her response reeks of TMI (I can't quote it, but given that she knew I was wrong she wasn't anywhere near suspicious enough).

If she's Jester, kudos, and GG for me I guess. I am very happy to bet on her being literally anything else, with it more likely her being in a team to be honest.

Meeeh. Yeah flip her lol.

I reaction tested her by saying I thought she was a surviver and was trying to seek co-operation, her response reeks of TMI (I can't quote it, but given that she knew I was wrong she wasn't anywhere near suspicious enough).

If she's Jester, kudos, and GG for me I guess. I am very happy to bet on her being literally anything else, with it more likely her being in a team to be honest.
wtf did I even do

Ratchet

lol

You're pretty obvious Emi. And to be honest you should have just killed me Night 0, you must have known I'd catch on pretty quickly. Betting *against* me catching scum was certainly a novel plan. I've approached today to see if I can draw out your team too, but a lot will depend on what variation of scum you happen to flip.

Ratchet

lol

You're pretty obvious Emi. And to be honest you should have just killed me Night 0, you must have known I'd catch on pretty quickly. Betting *against* me catching scum was certainly a novel plan. I've approached today to see if I can draw out your team too, but a lot will depend on what variation of scum you happen to flip.
As a bad guideline, I'm looking at those who followed the vote very easily without seeming to doubt Emi being scum much. Hime and Charlie look good off of this, Dofla and to a lesser extent Conq look bad.

Actually Dofla really reeks.

Ratchet

Ratchet

Eh I'll take it why not

Vote Emilia
NAI vote.
thread look dead in terms of activity. ill go with ratchet on this one for now.

[vote lynch QueenEmilia]
Looks Scum-Leaning at first, but later paranoia looks a lot better.
Scum-Leaning.
goodafternoon townies, I was expecting at least 10- pages catch up but nah, right of the bat I am for the push on emilia let see how trustworthy ratchet is

[vote lynch QueenEmilia]

also rip to our fallen soldiers, is a shame I couldn't play with MUUGEN
Not *bad*, still slightly more scum-leaning because they don't really explain why they are *for* the push on Emi.
Coven is like 2nd mafia faction. They have Medusa (like reverse veteran), Necro and Hex Master (GF). I'm not too familiar with coven though. Stoned means basically janitored.

If so, you should go straight after her. Especially since Amne is dead.

Vote Lynch Queen Emilia
This is fine, no reason for Charlie to gimme a boost here if he knows Emi is flipping not town anyway.

--

Yo Tan Wa mentioned having something on Emi and never joined the wagon, which is /interesting/. Not scummy really though.

Dofla looks like a textbook partner to me. @hime can you check me on this? Assume for this that Emi is either Mafia or Coven only.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Ratchet frankly i just voted emilia to add votes on her since you said you had something mechanical and thats the first lead we had on anyone this dp. then i felt like we're walking into a jester lynch as someone, not sure who, brought up her posts from the prev phase.

@QueenEmilia can you claim/answer the questions thats been raised so far by snax & charlie pls? im pretty sure everyone here would like to hear more rather than just pleading that youre not scum and we have plenty of time anyway.

Ratchet

@Ratchet frankly i just voted emilia to add votes on her since you said you had something mechanical and thats the first lead we had on anyone this dp. then i felt like we're walking into a jester lynch as someone, not sure who, brought up her posts from the prev phase.

@QueenEmilia can you claim/answer the questions thats been raised so far by snax & charlie pls? im pretty sure everyone here would like to hear more rather than just pleading that youre not scum and we have plenty of time anyway.
Yeah I get that. Like I said, your later responses look better.

NAI vote.
Looks Scum-Leaning at first, but later paranoia looks a lot better.
Scum-Leaning.
Not *bad*, still slightly more scum-leaning because they don't really explain why they are *for* the push on Emi.
This is fine, no reason for Charlie to gimme a boost here if he knows Emi is flipping not town anyway.

--

Yo Tan Wa mentioned having something on Emi and never joined the wagon, which is /interesting/. Not scummy really though.

Dofla looks like a textbook partner to me. @hime can you check me on this? Assume for this that Emi is either Mafia or Coven only.
Agree with everything stated so far, though I'll have to recheck the YTW thing.

As for Dofla, yeah he's not looking great at the moment. He was the 4th vote on Emi's wagon (safe for scum partners to be in because it's roughly in the middle) and offered no reason at all for voting her. His later posts can come off as having TMI because he sounds extremely confident about Emi being scum and needing to get lynched but he still doesn't offer any explanation at all to back up his thinking. If she's scum and flips it could kind of be read as though he's trying to gather townie points for being so confident about her lynch. Just my take on things.

That being said, I don't know if Dofla is the type to bus his teammate DP1 but his play certainly feels more scummy than not.

Ratchet

Agree with everything stated so far, though I'll have to recheck the YTW thing.

As for Dofla, yeah he's not looking great at the moment. He was the 4th vote on Emi's wagon (safe for scum partners to be in because it's roughly in the middle) and offered no reason at all for voting her. His later posts can come off as having TMI because he sounds extremely confident about Emi being scum and needing to get lynched but he still doesn't offer any explanation at all to back up his thinking. If she's scum and flips it could kind of be read as though he's trying to gather townie points for being so confident about her lynch. Just my take on things.

That being said, I don't know if Dofla is the type to bus his teammate DP1 but his play certainly feels more scummy than not.
Perfect, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.