Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Let's at least get everyone to participate in the thread more first
yeah this^

it would great if we can get players to take up positions in the thread, give out reads with rationale so that we can go back to them later on in the game to look for inconsistencies.

Votes:

Ratchet: Emi.
Doddsy: Emi.
Conquist: Emi.
Dofla: Emi.
Gando: Emi.
Charlie: Emi.
Emi: Ratchet.
Rem Wai Ua: Emi.

Emi: 7.
Ratchet: 1.

It takes 8 to lynch

Last edited:
Not *bad*, still slightly more scum-leaning because they don't really explain why they are *for* the push on Emi.
joined the wagon cuz u said u had somethin on her and taught she might be harmfull to town, also there as a leverage when shit backfires on town if maybe she turns jester

Agree with everything stated so far, though I'll have to recheck the YTW thing.

As for Dofla, yeah he's not looking great at the moment. He was the 4th vote on Emi's wagon (safe for scum partners to be in because it's roughly in the middle) and offered no reason at all for voting her. His later posts can come off as having TMI because he sounds extremely confident about Emi being scum and needing to get lynched but he still doesn't offer any explanation at all to back up his thinking. If she's scum and flips it could kind of be read as though he's trying to gather townie points for being so confident about her lynch. Just my take on things.

That being said, I don't know if Dofla is the type to bus his teammate DP1 but his play certainly feels more scummy than not.

For me at least ToS is different from regular games here. It's heavy ability based and quick. If you have results of some sorts on Queen and she's not really defending herself, she should be yeeted and then we can decide what next.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For me at least ToS is different from regular games here. It's heavy ability based and quick. If you have results of some sorts on Queen and she's not really defending herself, she should be yeeted and then we can decide what next.
Whether I have results or not, what do the reactions tell you? I'm sure you can understand why I want opinions on this.

Yes, or anything really around it. That's the real value here.
tbh she hasn't answered my first question - "why you think ratchet thinks you're not town"

if she went with "oh, because i'm *insert neutral indie*" or "i've been transported" or simply "i'm town, he iether lies or has wrong results" or anything, it'd be fine. but i only got "he whispered to me"

generally i dislike when people throw vote without anything else, even in this situation so whoever it was who just voted alongside hisoka gif is the most iffy

not a fan of conq unvoting rn, because why bother, really

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
not a fan of conq unvoting rn, because why bother, really
as i said before i'd like for the inactive peeps to show up and take positions on the thread regarding queen, dofla, ratchet and other stuff. more threadplay basically since we would have definitive opinions/posts to iso and look at later on in the game. the vote count being at 7 risks a potential hammer. i dont like that, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.