Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, if we're waiting to get more threadplay its ok, but if we're waiting for QE to defend herself more, i think we're wasting time

but ok
I know about her not claiming which i also tend to avoid in games but if you mean not defending either then what's the point in playing, 😅

I know about her not claiming which i also tend to avoid in games but if you mean not defending either then what's the point in playing, 😅
@QueenEmilia are you town?

What is your opinion of the game so far, what do you think Ratchet have on you. Did you do anything suspicious last night or is your role suspicious itself, or are you getting misunderstood here. Help us figure you out if you are Town here.

lol

You're pretty obvious Emi. And to be honest you should have just killed me Night 0, you must have known I'd catch on pretty quickly. Betting *against* me catching scum was certainly a novel plan. I've approached today to see if I can draw out your team too, but a lot will depend on what variation of scum you happen to flip.
It seems Emi is part of either Coven or Mafia.
NOTHING LITERALLY IM INNOCENT wtf y’all on about

Vote lynch ratchet
You saying you did nothing last night?

This is the dodgiest wagon I've seen in a while gonna be honest it's pretty much just trust me bro and it's never been moved.

Is there something different about this Salem were team mates would not sort of try and cool it off?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is the dodgiest wagon I've seen in a while gonna be honest it's pretty much just trust me bro and it's never been moved.

Is there something different about this Salem were team mates would not sort of try and cool it off?
Salem is far more mechanics based than reasoning based, it's generally simpler as a result.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
By all means though Doddsy if you have a different direction you'd like to pursue or some discussion you want on the table, I'm here and willing to work through it.

I don't recall any Poisoner in ToS, and even if there is, I'm actually okay with you succumbing to it.
Oh there's poison dude in coven. That would make coven team of 4. Medusa and Necro are confirmed and HM is their GF. So mafia would probably have 4 people too.

4 vs 4 vs rest

Status
Not open for further replies.