Break Week Based off feats. Exactly why are the warlords even useful to the balance?

Who said the past Shichibukai were as strong as the current ones? And who said that the past Shichibukai were counteracting the Emperors? The Emperors are not the only characters that the WG/Marines oppose lol.
So why didn't they wipe the emperors out or get stronger warlords? The revos were a much smaller organization just 8 years ago, before Shanks became an emperor.

Almost as if having 4 pirates that can wipe out the marines is a bad idea.

It's simple. You overrate the Admirals, and underrate the Warlords. Most warlords are in between YC and Top Tier level like Law. The weakest ones like Jinbe/Crocodile are YC level at least.

Admirals also can't "neg diff" a Yonko's crew. Stop the garbage. I know he off-screened King/Queen but Kaido has tens of thousands of people under him.

Mihawk is top tier level,the other are between Yonko commander and veteran level.So the seven together work as a yonko crew for the government.
Warlords can't be Veteran level. Moriah was Veteran level and he was kicked out of the Warlords.

It's an insult to compare Warlords to current Robin/Franky.

--Warlords are trash period with exception of mihawk.

--Doffy is another decent one being YC2 level at best

--Boa maybe more powerful but we need more feats from her

--Also the gap between YC1 and YC2 is significant

It's simple. You overrate the Admirals, and underrate the Warlords. Most warlords are in between YC and Top Tier level like Law. The weakest ones like Jinbe/Crocodile are YC level at least.

Admirals also can't "neg diff" a Yonko's crew. Stop the garbage. I know he off-screened King/Queen but Kaido has tens of thousands of people under him.

Warlords can't be Veteran level. Moriah was Veteran level and he was kicked out of the Warlords.

It's an insult to compare Warlords to current Robin/Franky.
That's the entire point of my topic.

It makes absolutely 0 sense for the marines to be able to "neg" an emperor crew without the help of the warlords

tbf, Blackbeard and Buggy were Warlords before they were Emperors. Law used to be a warlord, too, and now he's a 3 billion bounty man

The yonko crews typically have 4 big threats per crew. Captain as the main threat + 3 main commanders as secondary threat. That makes 16 total.

The Marines seems seems to have 4 main threats typically. Fleet admiral+ 3 regular admirals. Recruiting some secondary threat is not a bad idea. Especially since most have some political advantage. Bury Dofla scandal, help fishmen relation , not dealing with a warrior island...

4 Yonko put together have like at least 12 commanders

admirals would be busy fighting yonko
and Vice Admirals are too weak to fight commanders, they are like tobiroppo level. That's where shichibukai go.

Feats - trash
Theoretically - They probably mount to a yonko crew

Captain - Mihawk
Doflamingo and Kuma are first and second
Crocodile should be around Doffy level post-ts
Jinbe and Hancock are solid fighters
Moria with the right support can be very dangerous

Then you have Doflamingo and Hancock with decent crews, Moria & Jinbe have their own too.

I think some people just acting stupid to get free replies
Or. Instead of being toxic as fuck, I actually read the series?

The warlords have this little bad habit of causing trouble for the WG.
Law betrayed them. Jinbei betrayed them. Kuma betrayed them. Doflamingo nearly committed genocide. Blackbeard didn't just betray them, he used them and made them look like idiots and became an emperor. Weevil causes mass civilian casualties wherever he goes.

And Hancock and Mihawk betrayed them, for some reason Hancock was never killed despite Sentoumaru and Smoker knowing what she did.
Post automatically merged:

oh right and Crocodile.

Literally every single warlord has been more of a hindrance for the WG aside from Buggy and Moria