Break Week Based off feats. Exactly why are the warlords even useful to the balance?

The issue with the Warlords was never their power, it was their motivations/willingness to work together. Mihawk wasn't even really trying at Marineford; Hancock was actually attacking Marines at Marineford; Jinbei wouldn't even show up because of Ace.

Crocodile has an Awakened Logia and has clashed with Akainu
Mihawk is an utter monster who's never even been pushed in the series
Weevil has strength matching young Whitebeard
Moria can create a zombie army/clashed with Kaido
Jinbei has fended off Admirals/Yonkou
Doflamingo fought two Supernovas for a good while

I could go on an on, but 7 Warlords against a Yonkou is much closer than people want it to be. Jinbei would beat the shit out of Jack, and mid-diff Queen/King, IMO. I have Kaido beating any of the 7 Warlords in a fight (high/mid diff), but Big Mom losing to them in a mid-dif.

To me:
Yonkou > Admiral = top Warlords (Mihawk) > mid Warlords (Jinbei/Doffy) > low tier Warlords (Moria) = YC1 > YC2 >> YC3

Some Warlords are way stronger than others, so it's a bit hard to scale.
Are u insane lol

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
People forget that Moria can basically massacre people by stealing shadows or even empower others by giving them shadows

If Moriah gave Akainu 100 shadow of even 1000 MF would be a bloodbath

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Yes, but, what issues do you have with the post?

Is it the Jinbei section? I have Jinbei ranked way higher than most people, right at the cusp of low-top-tier.
Raid Shadow Legends Jinbei demolished Who's Who, and looked more or less fine by the end of the Raid. He's also checked Big Mom twice, which I rank high as feats.

I have Raid Jinbei a decent tier higher than Zoro/Sanji, who both struggled heavily at times (Zoro with Kaido/King, Sanji with Maria/Queen), but post Raid, after Zoro's CoC and Sanji's exoskeleton/CoA, I have them both above Jinbei, as they more or less one shot their opponents when they still seemed to be at decent heath.

I think Luffy will end up having four Yonkou Commanders, who are all around the same tier, and are unranked amongst each other: Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbei. Franky, Robin, and Brook can step in when necessary in combat, but those four, IMO, are going to be top tier along with Luffy by EOS.

Wouldn't be surprised if Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, and Yamato end up fighting the Gorosei (would be so hype).

Yes, but, what issues do you have with the post?

Is it the Jinbei section? I have Jinbei ranked way higher than most people, right at the cusp of low-top-tier.
Raid Shadow Legends Jinbei demolished Who's Who, and looked more or less fine by the end of the Raid. He's also checked Big Mom twice, which I rank high as feats.

I have Raid Jinbei a decent tier higher than Zoro/Sanji, who both struggled heavily at times (Zoro with Kaido/King, Sanji with Maria/Queen), but post Raid, after Zoro's CoC and Sanji's exoskeleton/CoA, I have them both above Jinbei, as they more or less one shot their opponents when they still seemed to be at decent heath.

I think Luffy will end up having four Yonkou Commanders, who are all around the same tier, and are unranked amongst each other: Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbei. Franky, Robin, and Brook can step in when necessary in combat, but those four, IMO, are going to be top tier along with Luffy by EOS.

Wouldn't be surprised if Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, and Yamato end up fighting the Gorosei (would be so hype).
Perhaps I'm the one who's wrong lol. But nah Jimbe has no indication to be that strong lol.

But fair enough since I have no issues placing boa same or above Yamato and people think I'm nuts too. Lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Perhaps I'm the one who's wrong lol. But nah Jimbe has no indication to be that strong lol.

But fair enough since I have no issues placing boa same or above Yamato and people think I'm nuts too. Lol
Boa is so fucking hard to scale. We know she's far above Vice Admirals (excluding Garp obviously), and can take on a Pacifista without any problems, but it's hard to gauge her ability against top-level fighters.

Can't tell anything from her frozen bounty, either. She's a total wildcard, I like having her on Yamato's level: able to clash with Kaido for a bit.

Mostly World government used them for propaganda

"SEE THIS STRONG PIRATES. EVEN THEY HAVE DECIDED TO BEND THERE KNEES IN FRONT OF OUR MIGHT, WHAT CHANCE DO YOU YOUNG UPCOMERS HAVE"

IMO, the balance system is a sham. In reality, the Admirals/Fleet Admiral/and some Vice Admirals(Garp etc) are on equal power with a Yonko, and I think that the Five Elders and Im are on even greater power level. My theory is that Im and the Five Elders use the threat of Yonko to extort more tributes for protection. If an island is too poor, they get fed to pirates to serve as a warning to other kingdoms like what happened to Whitebeard's home island.

The Warlords are there to clear the Paradise from smaller pirates, the Supernovas are the ones that can avoid them and get to the NW.

And of course there's special cases like Doffy and Jinbei