Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until I make the Iraq War thread before you accuse me of getting political
I say I used think Iraq war is right to remove dictator saddam hussein who is Stalin Stan.
‘Then in 2013-2016 I realize Iraq war is mistake .

‘’Honestly invading afghanistan is mistake just to find osama bin laden guy . Just hire some guy to find the terroist. No need to inade the country just to find one man.

Then I say usa getting involved other countries since 2000s is not beneficial to USA because the world literally hate USA and meme of blaming george w bush for everything.

Now Russia try to invade Ukraine and got worser than usa Iraq war invasion in losing soilder per year.
Other source say : over 3,000 Russian solider died in this year. Ukraine claim to kill 30,000 Russian soliders.
Putin literally overhype his military.

I say USA and Russian are no longer world power as used to be in my opinion.

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fellas, is there a cut down version of post-time skip One Piece anime episodes like One Piece Kai.
One Pace is not an option since you need to torrent download them.
We just started Skypeia and are still in Jaya but I want to get this straightened out sooner rather than later

Cause if we watch these episodes vanilla then my friend will 100% drop the show
He already said he would if we were watchin the original version before and that was in Orange Town
:josad:
There is no post-time skip version is there?
It's over isn't it?
He was havin so much fun with it.
Won't even get to meet Carrot...
:peperain:

Fellas, is there a cut down version of post-time skip One Piece anime episodes like One Piece Kai.
One Pace is not an option since you need to torrent download them.
We just started Skypeia and are still in Jaya but I want to get this straightened out sooner rather than later

Cause if we watch these episodes vanilla then my friend will 100% drop the show
He already said he would if we were watchin the original version before and that was in Orange Town
:josad:
just get one pace and connect a laptop with hdmi cable

Part of me extremely impatient thinking i have to wait a month now. and a part of me is Extremely patient thinking I either way wait for a month for chapters of record of ragnarok and boruto. but they are atleast 40-60 pages. unlike a 15 page chapter with 50% of panels wasted on characters which aren't even important at this point.
I have Breaking Bad pending LMAO.
Post automatically merged:

Something "weird" is gonna happen next chapters... Luffy cannot get hurt/tired again, too soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.