Rules Host Coordination Thread

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Pretty sure he's serious, ekko tried to do a X-Men vs avengers game on nf with 40 players. We kept telling him that wasn't possible so make the set up smaller but he was adamant about the size. The game was never made. Sometimes you need to have realistic approach on what's possible and what's reaching
If Ekko is hosting the same way he is playing, god fucking help us

He got killed in the Garou game for not trolling hard enough, though.
Ekko is like Blackbeard, I mean sure he got one shotted by megallon but he came back with a vengeance during the war and killed whitebeard. That's ekko right there, waiting in the shadows, for the right moment to troll

Pretty sure he's serious, ekko tried to do a X-Men vs avengers game on nf with 40 players. We kept telling him that wasn't possible so make the set up smaller but he was adamant about the size. The game was never made. Sometimes you need to have realistic approach on what's possible and what's reaching
i mean the problem here is more that he's gonna need specific genders for the game, how many girls do we even have to fill slots and have enough subs cause im p sure this site has more guys compared to girls

its not realistic with that size for the game

Ekko is like Blackbeard, I mean sure he got one shotted by megallon but he came back with a vengeance during the war and killed whitebeard. That's ekko right there, waiting in the shadows, for the right moment to troll
This was so hilarious:

Your abilities got disabled for a cycle.
Your [Rescue] ability got destroyed permanently.
You got killed.

Breh.
You made 7 serious posts. Shuda trolled harder.

i mean the problem here is more that he's gonna need specific genders for the game, how many girls do we even have to fill slots and have enough subs cause im p sure this site has more guys compared to girls

its not realistic with that size for the game
We don't even have 20 active girls for this.

There's hime, Emi, you, me, Yelan, Kagura, Nana, maybe JG, and that's basically it lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i still have the setup. need some modifications. can run it sometimes here

ngl rn im not sure if ur trolling or serious about the game size
yes im looking at min 16 guys 16 girls. max 25.

i would ideally want 20 of each. thats the sweet spot

What is weird? It is a good problem to have.

I get the desire to host and to host asap, but it just isn't physically possible for everyone at the same time. I don't know why you're acting like that's something shocking.
Its weird because we removed the calendar because it got overclogged and you had people waiting literal years for their games. Don’t tell me you forgot about that. So no, it is not a good problem to have.