Who is worse Nami or Sakara

Who is worse Nami or Sakara?

• Total voters
Dang 10 to 1???? Yall really think Sakara's simping for Sasuke is worse than Nami constant uselessness and fanservice boob scenes?
How is Nami useless? She is the freaking navigator. The crew would have died several times without her. Also, Nami was absolutely useful in WCI and assisted Luffy against Cracker. I know you hate this series but at least stop being that biased. Sakura is far worse than everything you criticise about Nami.

why does having a character being a credible fighter at the begining at his journy make it a character drivin story.

um dont you remeber what happen at the end of naruto he literally became ninja Jesus, no we didnt know.
um what about alabasta,water 7,Sabaody Archipelago,marineford saga.

This whole thing reads like its just how you think characters should be writin and grow and you think theres only one way for a story
to be a character motivated story but for me a character motivated plot is if the story moves forwed by the character choices but just limiting stories with rules that you beleive are right thats just limiting story telling.
You are not even making a single point. I don't have time or interest to explain. Like your first reply itself shows you don't understand the problem or difference between luffy and naruto(or something like naruto).

You are not even making a single point. I don't have time or interest to explain. Like your first reply itself shows you don't understand the problem or difference between luffy and naruto(or something like naruto).
no you just say statemates that you believe are true because you beleive everyone thinks the way you do like i dont get why luffy being
capable fighter at the begining of the journy is a problem i have never heard that before,then you said the last character conflict was drum island with vivi but then i listed obvious arcs/saga with character conflict:
  • alabasta: luffy and vivi conflict about who to confront
  • water 7: obvious ussop and robin.
  • Sabaody Archipelago: everthing with celestial dragons and luffy telling the crew to split and run.
  • marineford saga: way to much to list.
a character-driven story to me is if the story get drivin by the character choices and therea alot of the story is character-driven and i think luffy wanting to be the pirate king than naruto wanting to be the hokage, he couldve choose to stay on his island to protect it, he couldve choose to be a marine, he couldve joined a crew as a deck hand and slowly become a great pirate like alot other pirates but he didnt do it that way he choose his own way of becomeing free but naruto he wanted become a hokage because he was treated like shit by the villagers and it seems the most respected kind of people in the village were the ninjas, for me luffy had more choices of what he could do.

I remember Sakara used to get clowned on hard during the Naruto days and I took part of that clowning too but comparing Sakara to post time skip Nami I think is an insult to Sakara lol. As bad as Sakara was, post time skip Nami is worse. Sakara at least was a medical ninja who had great healing abilities, played an integral part in defeating Sasori, saved Kankuro, was useful in the war, etc. But Nami? Oda reduced her down to minors now playing with her naked breasts.
I never read nor watch Naruto seriously yet.
But I remember that scene when Shipudden Sakura was sweet and nice to Naruto.

Naruto's arm was injured and he had problem eating ramen, so Sakura helped him eating.

Nami's life and character don't revolve around getting the dick of someone who tried to kill her.
Nami's backstory involves losing her mother and carrying the weight of her whole village.
Sakura's backstory is about having a catfight with her friend over a shallow crush involving the class bad boy
Never grew out of this middle school level crush in 700 chapters
I don't hate Sakura as much as some do as I think she has some moments, but Kishi fucked up big time. Her character never really went anywhere.

Oda not letting Nami shine in a fight is pretty sad (not unique to her though, Usopp suffers from the same thing) , but at least the character has the excuse of not being a primary fighter while Sakura is a shinobi paired directly with Naruto and Sasuke and constantly babble about wanting to be on par with them.

Is the way Oda manage Nami perfect? No. As is the case with lot of characters not called Luffy. But comparing her to Sakura is just you being biased.

Edit :
Also lol at saying Nami is useless.
First Jinbe does not replace her, her job was never direct steering the ship. Her skills lie in her abiliy to predict and make use of Grand Line unpredictable and constantly changing weather. Jinbe himself relies on these skills of her to do his thing :

Jinbe skills and Nami skills are complementary

On top of that :
to find/reach Laugh Take one needs to translate the road poneglyh data into a chart, raw data aren't enough. We saw it in Oden flashback. Robin herself asked Nami's help to make actual use of what she got from Zou's poneglyh.
She is arguably the most vital straw hat after Robin. (I say arguably because i don't want to upset anyone lol)

Last edited:
Yep, I knew it, I should have first created a poll asking if Nami is a bad character because obviously based on yall comments you guys actually think she is a good character. The fanboyism in the One Piece community is something else.

Pre ts Nami is a very good and coherent written character. She and Robin were the best crew members.

No Naruto female was written that well.

Queen Sakura reigns supreme though
:endthis:

Someone who think Sakutrash is legit better than Nami has to shut the fuck up. :kuzanshut:
Post time skip Sakura is better than post time skip Nami by far. You guys have your heads up Oda's ass so hard that you guys don't even want to notice that Nami is a bad character.

Post time skip Sakura is better than post time skip Nami by far. You guys have your heads up Oda's ass so hard that you guys don't even want to notice that Nami is a bad character.
Says the Narutrash fanboy who thinks Post timeskip Sakutrash is better than one of the most important strawhats. Just say you have trash tastes.
Post automatically merged:

Pre ts Nami is a very good and coherent written character. She and Robin were the best crew members.

No Naruto female was written that well.

Queen Sakura reigns supreme though
:endthis:
Well, no other Naruto female represents a literal garbage bin so that's good character writing indeed.:cheers:

Yep thanks for proving my point guys. I might as well have went to a Trump rally and asked them "who passed more significant bills in their first 6 months as president, Biden or Trump" and even though the answer to that is Biden they will still overwhelming vote Trump did because Trump is god to them.

PS: I don't like Biden nor Trump but it is a fact that he passed more significant bills in his first six months. Also, let us not turn this into a political argument lol, I just wanted to showcase an analogy of you fanboys being irrational as heck.

This guy makes a thread about who's worse and then is butthurt about the answers because they do not agree with his shit tastes. But it is something what I expected from a Narutard anyway.

I just wanted to showcase an analogy of you fanboys being irrational as heck.
Well, you still failed miserably because Nami is objectively just far better written than Sakutrash. And you don't have to be a Nami simp to admit that, nor do you have to like her that much or even think she is a very good character or something like that. It's just the case that Sakutrash is infinitely times worse than Nami can ever hope to be. I hope someday you'll get your head outta Kishi's ass, so you can see how ridiculous your little tantrum is lol.

This guy makes a thread about who's worse and then is butthurt about the answers because they do not agree with his shit tastes. But it is something what I expected from a Narutard anyway.
I actually don't care what the results was going to be unless they were objective and unbiased but clearly you guys don't know what that means.

Well, you still failed miserably because Nami is objectively just far better written than Sakutrash. And you don't have to be a Nami simp to admit that, nor do you have to like her that much or even think she is a very good character or something like that. It's just the case that Sakutrash is infinitely times worse than Nami can ever hope to be. I hope someday you'll get your head outta Kishi's ass, so you can see how ridiculous your little tantrum is lol.
What makes a good character for you?

@lee33 may I ask you who was your favorite character in One Piece if you ever liked one?
  1. Doffy
  2. Usopp
  3. Dadan
  4. Captain Buggy
  5. Mr 3
  6. plenty more.

Why?

@Jailer You see, this is a perfect example of what I mean. This post is NOT about who is a good character, this post is about who is the worse character. there is a difference. I already know Sakara is a shit character, you don't have to tell me that. However, it is telling that you guys don't think Nami is a bad character, which just shows how bias you guys are.

I actually don't care what the results was going to be unless they were objective and unbiased but clearly you guys don't know what that means.
This user went completely unbiased and debunked your arguments:
Nami's life and character don't revolve around getting the dick of someone who tried to kill her.
Nami's backstory involves losing her mother and carrying the weight of her whole village.
Sakura's backstory is about having a catfight with her friend over a shallow crush involving the class bad boy
Never grew out of this middle school level crush in 700 chapters
I don't hate Sakura as much as some do as I think she has some moments, but Kishi fucked up big time. Her character never really went anywhere.

Oda not letting Nami shine in a fight is pretty sad (not unique to her though, Usopp suffers from the same thing) , but at least the character has the excuse of not being a primary fighter while Sakura is a shinobi paired directly with Naruto and Sasuke and constantly babble about wanting to be on par with them.

Is the way Oda manage Nami perfect? No. As is the case with lot of characters not called Luffy. But comparing her to Sakura is just you being biased.

Edit :
Also lol at saying Nami is useless.
First Jinbe does not replace her, her job was never direct steering the ship. Her skills lie in her abiliy to predict and make use of Grand Line unpredictable and constantly changing weather. Jinbe himself relies on these skills of her to do his thing :

Jinbe skills and Nami skills are complementary

On top of that :
to find/reach Laugh Take one needs to translate the road poneglyh data into a chart, raw data aren't enough. We saw it in Oden flashback. Robin herself asked Nami's help to make actual use of what she got from Zou's poneglyh.
She is arguably the most vital straw hat after Robin. (I say arguably because i don't want to upset anyone lol)
You couldn't refute that, so you resorted to absolute loser levels of butthurt attitude and cried about how the users here are fanboys.

What makes a good character for you?
Not Sakutrash.
Let's start with Nami: She was a very good character but slowly and slowly, she started to be rather focused on fanservice rather than her strong aspects and she didn't also get that good battles but at least this part isn't that bad, considering Nami is not a fighter. Does she fulfill her roles as a navigator? Yes, is she still irreplacable? Absolutely. Would the crew be doomed without her? Without question. But: Does Oda repeat ridiculous gag moments with her? Unfortunately yes. Is she the focus of many fanservice moments? Yes, well, to be fair, ever since Alabasta if I recall.

However, she isn't the only strawhat getting less focus by Oda. Many strawhats got less screentime and focus by Oda which is just a shame, especially Usopp. Dude still is a freaking coward. On the other hand, Nami did have her great moments though. 1st: Punk Hazard with the children and 2nd: WCI, especially WCI. This was the arc when Nami and especially Brook were the MVPs.

This user went completely unbiased and debunked your arguments:

You couldn't refute that, so you resorted to absolute loser levels of butthurt attitude and cried about how the users here are fanboys.

Not Sakutrash.
Let's start with Nami:
I asked you a very specific question, what makes a good character for you. Forget Nami and Sakara for a moment. Let us first define what a good character is for you.

Just curious. I kinda think you don't hate One Piece that much
I used to be a fanboy of One Piece before Wano. So blame Oda for that.