Who is worse Nami or Sakara

Who is worse Nami or Sakara?

• Total voters
I asked you a very specific question, what makes a good character for you. Forget Nami and Sakara for a moment. Let us first define what a good character is for you.
A good character depends on the story and the genre/setting of the manga. If it's a well written manga like Tokyo Ghoul, a good character is definitely Kaneki who is complex, difficult to analyse, whose inner monologues define his character traits, then the results of his actions and emotions are also very crucial. Throughout the manga, you never knew what Kaneki's real personality is like. And this character, that's rather optional, has to surprise you with twists as well. When you thought "That's how Kaneki is like now, huh?", the manga directly proved you wrong again.

But first and foremost, for a character to be interesting, you have to remember this character properly, of course in positive manners. I will always remember Sakutrash but it is not because she is good but because she's that bad. Furthermore, this character has to be interesting, having a more individual personality, not being bland and boring and the most important thing: not being forgettable. JJK is a cool manga but I am not satisfied with the characters besides Gojo and Sukuna. Most of them are average and easily forgettable - I don't even remember the name of the MAIN CHARACTER. He's just uninteresting. Characters are important and they have to impact you even after you've already finished watching/reading the anime/manga for a longer time.

Now you can clearly see some of my ideas and thoughts about good and bad characters.

JJK is a cool manga but I am not satisfied with the characters besides Gojo and Sukuna. Most of them are average and easily forgettable
Lol this is so true, I wtached the anime, read the manga and reread the last chapters yet I only remember the name of the characters I saw in the last chapters. Can't recall the name of the girl who was in the trio, I remember the MC because he is Sukuna's vessel but I also can't recall the name of the other guy that was with him. I know Yuta because he is supposed to be one of the strongest one but what the hell was the name of his last 2 opponents?

Lol this is so true, I wtached the anime, read the manga and reread the last chapters yet I only remember the name of the characters I saw in the last chapters. Can't recall the name of the girl who was in the trio, I remember the MC because he is Sukuna's vessel but I also can't recall the name of the other guy that was with him. I know Yuta because he is supposed to be one of the strongest one but what the hell was the name of his last 2 opponents?
At least you know more character names than me when it comes to JJK.

A good character depends on the story and the genre/setting of the manga. If it's a well written manga like Tokyo Ghoul, a good character is definitely Kaneki who is complex, difficult to analyse, whose inner monologues define his character traits, then the results of his actions and emotions are also very crucial. Throughout the manga, you never knew what Kaneki's real personality is like. And this character, that's rather optional, has to surprise you with twists as well. When you thought "That's how Kaneki is like now, huh?", the manga directly proved you wrong again.
Ok so we both have somewhat the same definitions of what makes a good character but I will add what separates a good character from a great character is that the character drives the plot instead of the plot driving them. Kaneki is a good example of that. Do you agree with that?

But first and foremost, for a character to be interesting, you have to remember this character properly, of course in positive manners. I will always remember Sakutrash but it is not because she is good but because she's that bad. Furthermore, this character has to be interesting, having a more individual personality, not being bland and boring and the most important thing: not being forgettable. JJK is a cool manga but I am not satisfied with the characters besides Gojo and Sukuna. Most of them are average and easily forgettable - I don't even remember the name of the MAIN CHARACTER. He's just uninteresting. Characters are important and they have to impact you even after you've already finished watching/reading the anime/manga for a longer time.

Now you can clearly see some of my ideas and thoughts about good and bad characters.
So a bad character for you is uninteresting, boring, forgettable. Boring is more subjective so let us remove that from your definition.

So we can say your definition of a bad character is being uninteresting and forgettable?
Post automatically merged:

lol my 8-year old nephew recently started watching Naruto and said he doesn´t like that pink haired girl :gokulaugh:
We all hate Sakara.

Ok so we both have somewhat the same definitions of what makes a good character but I will add what separates a good character from a great character is that the character drives the plot instead of the plot driving them. Kaneki is a good example of that. Do you agree with that?
I agree with you, especially the bold part. Imo, Kaneki was the one who drove the plot instead of the plot driving him.

So a bad character for you is uninteresting, boring, forgettable. Boring is more subjective so let us remove that from your definition.

So we can say your definition of a bad character is being uninteresting and forgettable?
True, boring is very subjective but I had to thing for something at the whim. Bland would be better I guess, or one dimensional written? I dunno.

But I also agree with bold part.

We all hate Sakara.
Dude, for a second I thought you were defending Sakura. Then I apologise for accusing you having shit tasted then.

J

Joygirl1

Pathetic. In the end nothing changes that Robin broke his spine.
That alone makes her a thousand times more useful than Sakura.

robin and useful are the two most incompatible words. robin is without a doubt the most useless Straw Hat, and with the advent of Sukiyaki, she is now simply not needed