A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 this was one of the more fun PRs to play btw lmao. how was ur game guys. reunion of my fellow jobbers always brings joy to my heart
It was good to be reunited lol. Wish I wasn’t so burnt out for it.

Honestly I was praying scum would kill me at night or someone would get a result on me the night before I got coped lmao. I tried to sub out on D0 before I ever started posting lol, but I still had fun and enjoyed the team.

Thanks for the game @Yo Tan Wa and congrats to the winners.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Yeah hime was town but should had been the lynch there based on the whole game.
She had too much synergy with mafia...
Baki was next

People had conversion immunity so everyone was sus minus the Saul clients that he confirmed.
I am of the type who liles to sharpen his reads when endgame. Not much activity, room to read back, double check etc. Double down on reads. Its imho one of the funniest parts of the game. And I was correct with my gut on hime. I know how to become better from this experience. :>
I also never fully trusted you but I knew there was something going on with your attitude. You wanted Walt eliminated and you truthfully helped us.

I am of the type who liles to sharpen his reads when endgame. Not much activity, room to read back, double check etc. Double down on reads. Its imho one of the funniest parts of the game. And I was correct with my gut on hime. I know how to become better from this experience. :>
I also never fully trusted you but I knew there was something going on with your attitude. You wanted Walt eliminated and you truthfully helped us.
Did not know he was walt.
Just that he tried to kill me at night and scanned innocent.
I copped him

Assumed he was a GF of sorts..
Yall got lucky there...

Status
Not open for further replies.