A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Gale could never kill anyone honestly. I remember him saying atleast him cooking would ensure impurity free meth is supplied to everyone, also had a honest heart like child.

This is why Gus tried to hide away the fact he was going to kill walter, instead wanted Gale ready to cook Blue Meth saying Walter may die anyday with Cancer. That alone make him not part of Los Pollos Mafia.

Also some choices like this make it hard for players to scum or town read player based on flavour.
i like it
enjoyed the setup for sure

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
skyler that thot
Cheats to get back at Walter - Skyler will redirect back all actions on her including Kills. 1 shot

Married couple can't be compelled to evident against their Partner- Skyler if somehow find Walter White she can't claim it in game thread.

Town Roles 2
Town Roles 2
Kagu Hank Schrader
You are Hank Schrader

It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. All this, everything that's happened, I swear to God, Marie, I think the universe is trying to tell me something and I'm finally ready to listen.

You are the Brain and Brawn. You are the Hero of DEA. Each and every instinct of yours have been on point. Trust in thou and shoot players at night. 2 shots

Passive- In El Paso you witnessed Tortuga Tortoise blast which traumatised you. After this anti claim kill you won't be able to claim your flavour name in game thread.
You were extremely lucky to survive the Cartel Blast- you will avoid the first Kill attempt on you every cycle. This passive is indestructible.
You are also Convert and control Immune

Hank is eager to help others but won't open to others about his problems. Hank will deal with his problems on his own. If he's poisoned he won't claim it in game thread. You will be rced for 1 cycle but will survive the Poison.

Need no guns to beat Punks - You will role block 2 players at night. 1 shot

El Paso - Once during the game you will select 7 players excluding you that will decide on the night lynch.

The Twins attack- if Twins targets you they will face the brute of it. Twins will lose 2 abilities.

ASAC Hank- locked until D3
After your promotion your abilities grew stronger. You will recieve one Super Kill Bulletproof Vest. Your kills will bypass immunities against Godfathers, Twins and Heisenberg.

Schrader Beer- You will role block a player. 4 shots.
1x Refill

1x Tracker. 1x Watcher. But Heisenberg got blind side of Hank due to being family. These two abilities will fail on Walter White.

You will win when all threats to Alberque Town have been eliminated.
Hime Housefly
You are theeee Fly
1) You are Fast- You have following abilities.
Distract - Rb a player
Redirect - Redirect a player to B
Hide behind- Kill targeted at you will target the player you hiding behind.
You must use all 3 abilities before reusing them again.

2) He's got some skill yo- You will avoid the first harmful action targeted at you during a phase.
- Avoid a Kill - You will avoid Kill on you. If you are already hiding behind a player this will help you avoid a Super kill. (1 shot)

Wincon- Eliminate all threats to Alberque Town.
Indigo Jesse Pinkman
You are Jesse Pinkmam

I am not turning down the money! I'm turning down you! You get it?! I want nothing to do with you! Ever since I met you, everything I ever cared about is gone! Ruined, turned to shit, dead, ever since I hooked up with the great Heisenberg! I have never been more alone! I have NOTHING! NO ONE! ALRIGHT, IT'S ALL GONE, GET IT? No, no, no, why...why would you get it? What do you even care, as long as you get what you want, right? You don't give a shit about me! You said I was no good. I'm nothing! Why would you want me, huh? You said my meth is inferior, right? Right? Hey! You said my cook was GARBAGE! Hey, screw you, man! Screw you!
Captain Cook- You make $8000 every night with an Increment of $2000 every cycle.

Passive - You are Convert Immune.
You start feeling guilty after the Death of Jane. If Jane dies you will scan guilty in Invests.

Science Yeah Biyach! - Jesse head work in mysterious ways. Sometimes it even has Heisenberg beat.
Magnets Yo- Jesse can use Magnetic field to destroy all Anti Town invests for 1 phase. 1 shot
What if they know about the Train Robbing- Jesse can steal abilities without alerting players. If Jesse steal an ability from anti town they won't be told about it and will be left with duds one shot.
Jesse will recieve $30000 for his part of Methylamine D2 start.

Better Call Saul- Once you have collected enough currency you will be able to approach Saul Goodman and create a neighbor chat. Other neighbour/Mason request will fail thereafter.

Junkie Girlfriend - 1 shot Doctor. If you target Jane with this ability it will kill Jane.

Ricin Cigarette - Any player that visits you Cycle 3 i.e D3 N3 will receive 1 poison shot. It will happen next day phase so they won't be told how they got it.

You are my Free Pass Bitch - If you are lynched at any point in the game, your lynch pusher will lose all immunities for rest of the game. You can chose to warn the player to back off.

Sleeping Pills- You may role block a player - 2 shots.

Rehab- N2- You won't use any abilities N2, you will be kill immune this night.

Secrets

You will win when all threats to Alberque Town are eliminated.
Lord Melkor/Deflo Donald Margolis
You are Donald Margolis

You can't give up on family. Never. I mean, what else is there?

Protective Father - You are commited to protecting your daughter Jane, going with her to Drug Help groups. Each night you will visit a player protecting them from Kills. If you visit Jane, your protect will be amped to Super Protect.

Your Daughter Jane Dies- it will take toll on your mental health and the players you target will have their abilities reversed. Kill would become protect. Protect would become kill. Roleblock/Role crush will become amp and vice versa. Invest would give false results. (1 shot)

Air Traffic Control- You got the tools to interpret Radio signals. You can read the first message shared between players during the day phase.

Wincon- You win when all threats to Alberque Town have been Eliminated
Fuji/Adam Dr Delcavoli
You are Doctor Delcavoli
Doctor- Provide Poison Anti dotes to players each night.

Incurable Lung Cancer - Dr Delcavoi will notify a player he's got Lung incurable Cancer. Sad news. You can send a message to any player. 2 shots.

You win when all threats to Alberque Town have been eliminated.
Rej Holly White
You are Holly White
You are Fetus/Unborn- Start of Breaking Bad you are unborn. Until the end of D3 you will be a Tree Strump in the game. Unable to be killed or lynched. As a result your vote count will also be 0 until then.

You are Innocent - If you are about to get lynched Host will declare you innocent in the game thread. The Lynch will get cancel and day phase will be extended another 6 hours for another lynch.

You are Cute and Harmless- The first vote on you every day phase won't be counted. During the night phase, the power of kills shots will decrease by 1 on you.

Wincon- You win when all threats to Alberque town have been Eliminated.

Secrets - Hidden until Skyler death
Amnesiac - If your mother Skyler White dies before the end of D3 Holly White would never born. You will forgot who you are and will become an Amnesiac. You can chose to remember any flipped Dead role from the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.