A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i shudnt have claimed gale
everyone thought hes a red member
Gale could never kill anyone honestly. I remember him saying atleast him cooking would ensure impurity free meth is supplied to everyone, also had a honest heart like child.

This is why Gus tried to hide away the fact he was going to kill walter, instead wanted Gale ready to cook Blue Meth saying Walter may die anyday with Cancer. That alone make him not part of Los Pollos Mafia.

Also some choices like this make it hard for players to scum or town read player based on flavour.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I gotta respect my teammates' wishes here.

But I can post some insanely funny stuff that went on. Our scum chat was mainly memes on the alive players lool.

Yeah I saw, I feel kind of hard done by that he was able to get stumped and reveal that info but it is what it is.

I dunno, it carried over from my other forum too I have a great reputation of just being permascum
Ngl I like your playstyle. Hope we play together more Doddsy.

what avi i gotta wear

:mrgo:
Anything is better than the gorilla avy you have right now tbh.

@Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 this was one of the more fun PRs to play btw lmao. how was ur game guys. reunion of my fellow jobbers always brings joy to my heart
LMAO. You know me and Prof lool. It was jobbers all over again. Memes, gossiping, yelling, and more than that just awesome jokes lol.

@Reborn was super funny. Dude legit went AFK to read a light novel too lmao.

But I can post some insanely funny stuff that went on. Our scum chat was mainly memes on the alive players lool.

LMAO. You know me and Prof lool. It was jobbers all over again. Memes, gossiping, yelling, and more than that just awesome jokes lol.

How did your convo go when I caught you :endthis:?

Gale could never kill anyone honestly. I remember him saying atleast him cooking would ensure impurity free meth is supplied to everyone, also had a honest heart like child.

This is why Gus tried to hide away the fact he was going to kill walter, instead wanted Gale ready to cook Blue Meth saying Walter may die anyday with Cancer. That alone make him not part of Los Pollos Mafia.

Also some choices like this make it hard for players to scum or town read player based on flavour.
Though i was tryna fit Gale as Survivor first, but couldn't find 30 players so had to do with him Town instead.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How did your convo go when I caught you :endthis:?
Here you go lol.

Oh lord. Flower is doing something not good to Lind lol.

Your choices are DEA if you want to claim Tortuga or the whatever Town if you want to claim a citizen.
If you pick wrong I assume you’re dead lol.
I'll claim Tortuga. So DEA is fine with me. Is DEA a faction lol?
Idk lol. @Yo Tan Wa

But don’t character claim or you’ll get decapitated by an anti claim kill lol.
I mean I think saying you’re with the DEA is safe enough. I’m assuming she has some kind of invest for it tho.
Ugh. Hate this lol. Maybe we should send the kill in right now.
I say we kill Flower right now lol.
Fuck us lol. We should have killed her.
I guess just triple down on the lie lol.
LMFAO. I knew Flower would target me this night haha.
Man. We should have just killed her and not answered at all lol.
I guess not knowing the flavor really bites you in the ass haha.
How did she get results on me lol? Must have bypassed immunities or something.

Anyway, I can change her mind later. 46 hours is a long time and I don't mind taking all of it.
Yeah planning to claim that now.

Also should I tell them that Charles' killer is a ninja lol? Don't want to screw the other team over by giving too much info to town.
It's done. 23 hour Day phase.
Dammit. Now less time to prove my innocence lol.

Town Roles 1
Town Roles 1​
Charlie's Skyler
You are Skyler White

Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family

Passive- You can't claim your flavour Skyler in the Game thread.
Fake claim- Bogdan.

You are also convert immune.
Skyler Laundry $7000 every cycle.

Mother- Her priorities are straight i.e Flynn and Holly. At night she will visit players and protect them. 2 shot

Car Wash Manger- As the owner of Car wash she help Walter White launders millions of dollars. She's also broken laws to help Ted out. She's Grey when it comes to following and breaking the Laws. But she's too good at it to get caught. Invest abilities will fail on you.

Dramatic- Skyler don't hesitate to make up lies, use Pregnancy and women card to get out of situations. 1st harmful action will fail on you. (2 shots)
If you fake results to get your sus lynched you will gain one ability.

Cheats to get back at Walter - Skyler will redirect back all actions on her including Kills. 1 shot

Married couple can't be compelled to evident against their Partner- Skyler if somehow find Walter White she can't claim it in game thread.

Bookkeeping - Skyler is Smart. She knows how to account Money. At night she will visit a player and account the amount of money they may have. Skyler will invest a player at night. 1 shot

You win when all threats to Alberque Town have been eliminated.
Pot Goblin Jane Margolis
You are Jane Margolis

Rent- $3000 every cycle.
I've gone where the universe takes me my whole life. It's better to make those decisions for yourself.

Neighbours to Lovers to Neighbours - Each night you will target a player if its Jesse you will form a Mason chat with him. You are not the only one wanting to neighbour Jesse, time ticking.

Drawings- Jane can draw thoughts and ideas. You will create abilities every night.

Art Gallery- You will post a drawing during the game through the Host. Players that applaud that drawing will become rb immune for the night. If Jesse is among them, you will challenge Jesse to rps and if you win you two will form Mason chats.

Blackmailer- You will blackmail a player and force him to give half his currency to you. If you win rps you will win half the money they carrying, otherwise 1/4 part. 2 shots.

Drug Injections- Jane will inject Drug to players - They will be rbed for the night.

You may chose to challenge a player during the day phase, if you win they will pass out during the night phase unable to submit night actions successfully. 1 shot.

You win when all threats to Alberque Town have bee n eliminated.
Nana Steve Gomez
You are Steven Gomez

Yeah, yeah. I'm glad to see you still have your twisted sense of humour.

DEA- locked
After Hank death you will step up as ASAC Boss.
El Paso- Night lynch. Chose 7 players who will decide on the night lynch. 1 shot
Protection - You will get a Vest which will protect you from first Kill on you.

Pistol- 1 shot Vig
1x Protect
1x Tracker

Hank Partner - You will have 2 attempt to create a neighbor chat with Hank. You will gain one Amp if you are successful to create the link.

DEA Search Warant- Even night you can check a player Allignment. Mafia/Non Mafia.

You win when all threats to Alberque Town
Ekko Gale Boetticher
You are Gale Boetticher

Consenting adults want what they want, and if I'm not supplying it, they will get it somewhere else. At least with me, they're getting exactly what they pay for.

Passive - You scan guilty to invests.

Diary writing - You keep records of everything. You can't be janitored. You may decide to leave reads and results in your flip.

Nerd- You love Science. You love Chemistry. You have jotted down everything Walter has to taught you.
You will visit player at night and find out their flavour name. 1 shot.

Apprentice Cook- You will earn $5000 each night cooking Meth.

Coffee brewing vacuum reflex/Distillation- Engage a player at night with a great coffee. The target will be role blocked.

To W. W. - Dedicate a poem to WW or chemistry in the thread- You'd be immune to Heisenberg actions for a cycle.
Big fan of Music- write a Western Music of your own- you will gain 1x copy ability shot from Dead players.

Flowa Badger
You are Brandon Mayhew

You are Town Alligned

Low Town Dealer- you earn $3000 every night with an Increment of $1000 every cycle.
1x Role Block

Billboard- You can post a wu. You'd be able to send 2 messages to one of the players that quote it.

1 Amp- You can amp Jesse once during the game.

Eye for cops- You can check if a player is in from DEA/Alberque Police or not, every night.

YYou win when all threats to Alberque Town have been eliminated.
Sallu Getz
You are Detective Getz
Baby Face- Due to your Baby face you are often assumed harmless and non cop, which helps you go undercover and make deals to catch scums unannounced. Each odd Nights you will check a Player allignment. Town/Anti Town.
Abusing the Constitution - You don't hesitate to lie about rules and Constitution to catch Scums. You will bypass Immunity in your invests. ( 1 shot)

Alberque Police- 1x Custody/Jail. Player won't be able to submit actions.

Convert immune

You win when all the threats to Alberque Town have been Eliminated.
Ratchet Marie Schrader
You are Marie Schrader

Hey, if you can get your leg up that high, I say go for it.

Radiologic Technologist- During the night you will X Ray a player role to learn the name of one of their abilities. (1 shot)

Kleptomaniac- Sometimes you have the urge to steal items. During the night phase you may visit a player and steal their ability. The ability will not be allignment indicative. 2 shots

Sisters- Once during the game she can contact Skyler and send her one message. Marie can't reveal anything related to her role in this message. 1 shot.

DEA Protection- Fearing for your loved ones safety you may call DEA protection on you and one other player. You cannot use any other ability this night. 1 shot.

You win when all threats to Alberque Town have been Eliminated.
Baki Wendy/Jere Burns
You are Windy/Jere Burns
Wendy- Odd Cycles

Advertise her Service - Post a WU. You will steal 1/5 of money of players that quote it and have money. In return you will buff increase one of their one shot abilities.

Distract a Player - Wendy can distract a player at night. You will role block a player.

Jere Burns- Even Cycles

Supportive- You will Amp a player of your choice- 1 shot

Heal- You may heal a person. The targeted player will recover from Poison.

Pero Huell Babineaux
You are Huell Babineaux
SaulGoodman Security- You may visit a player and protect them at night.

Huell, you happy?
What would make you unhappy.
This motherfuka not doing what he's told to -
You may visit a player and intimidate them during the night. It will role block them. 3 shots.
Huell role block may upgrade the rb to bypass immunities at some cost. 1 shot.

Huell is good at pickpocketing for someone with hands as big as his. Steal 1/4th money your target may have. 2 shot.

You win when all threats to Alberque Town have been Eliminated.

Emil

Certified Memelord

are u saying that harambe harambe is not goated

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This was us after we killed Soul and other scums lol @Flowa

Saul Killer was [Jack Welker]
Well. It’s better to be us than yellow mafia rn. :afrokappa:
Yeah, it sucks to be them. Such bad luck. Totally not our fault :afrokappa:
We can claim pro town mafia faction at this rate lol.
We legit got rid of so many scums in one cycle it's madness.

@Yo Tan Wa make our anti-day super kill unlimited. We need it at this point. Town too stronk :pepemy:

Status
Not open for further replies.