A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indies Roles
Indie Roles
Gram/Lanji SaulGoodman
You are Saul Goodman

Hi, I’m Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights? The Constitution says you do. And so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent. And that’s why I fight for you, Albuquerque!

Saul Goodman & Associates - You don't take client in unless you trust them. Each day phase you will try to guess the flavour names of all players alive. First right hit will become your client. 2 shots

Best Legal Representation ever- Through your socket account you may defend and provide best legal representation to your clients.
Socket Account-
Username- SaulGoodman
Password- Saul12345

I know a guy who know this guy, who knows a Rainman!
Saul has a guy for everyone and gift following one shots to his Clients.
Gun dealer-1x Kill
Dissappearer - 1x Commute
1x Bug
1x Role Block
1x Role cop
1x Amp
Untraceable Kill.

There's always a Loophole - Saul always find a way to protect his Clients. First votes on his clients won't count.

Attorney Client Privelege- You will form a neighbor chat with the first person that targeted a kill at you. If they provide you $10 they will become your Clients. The Kill will fail on you regardless. 1 shot

Innocent until Proven guilty- You may chose one client at night, the player will be invested innocent regardless the allignment or role. Cycle ability.

Better Call Saul- Write up. First 5 players that quote this post... You are at liberty to create this ability. I'd approve ofcrs.

Gene Takavic- Saul Goodman have a backup identity if he's threatened with life. You will survive one Kill on you during the game. You are also convert and control Immune.

Permanent Client - You start out with 1 Client in the game. Jesse Pinkman. When he has enough money to afford your services you will be told who Jesse Pinkman is.

Wincon- Survive to the end alongwith your Clients, atleast one of them.
Jdb Walter White
You are Walter White

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Passive - Walter White is immune to Invests and Convert.

I am the Danger-
Passive- You are immune to Kills.
Active - If Walter White is targeted during the night Walter will hit back harder. A kill will be answered back by Super Kill. A rb will be answered back by role crush & so on. 1 shot
Active- I am the guy who knocks- Walter will visit a player at night if it is Gus, Jake, Tuco, Jane he will target them with a super kill. This ability will fail on the House Fly.

This is my territory- Walter may declare himself or a player as his territory during the night phase. All actions targeting them will fail. 2 shots
1x Role Block Immunity during the game.

Blue Sky- Walt's scientific knowledge and dedication to quality lead him to produce crystal meth that is purer and more potent than any competitors'-You will gain $10000 after every cycle for cooking Meth, it will see a growth of $5000 every cycle as your Business grows.

Chemistry Genius -
Battery
- Cathode Anode. Select two players they will target each other at night. 1 shot
Ricin- Poison - Walter will poison a person every night. The player will lose all abilities next night and dies in 2 cycle time.
This kill is untraceable 2 times.
Whily Flower- Poison - You may chose to poison a player during the day. This is Anti claim ability. Player will be role crushed and his vote count will be 0 effective immediately. 1 shot
Fulminated Mercury - Role crush 2 players at night. 2 shot.
C4 Bomb- Plant a bomb at a player- if he flavour claims it will detonate killing him immediately. 1 shot

You have following one shots.
1x Bug
1x Watch
2x Frame

Chose a word start of each day phase, player that spams that word will get role blocked at night and you will learn his flavour name.

"We will not make garbage. We will produce a product that performs as advertised. No adulterants. No baby formula."
Chemistry must be respected - You won't allow low quality meth be cooked on your watch. All other meth cooks are your targets. Role block all cooks this night. 1 shot.
Hydrofluoric acid- Janitor one kill.

Jimmy In and Out- Jimmy spends more time inside than outside. Instead of you Jimmy will get lynched aka Lynch will fail on you. 1 shot. Can't be refilled.

Roll the Methylamine bastards! fooking Rookies! Night Steal- Steal an ability from Dead player. 1 shot.
Magnets- Destroy the invest of a player during the night. 1 shot

M60 Machine Gun - A Super kill or a double kill shots. Can't be used alongside Poison. (1 shot)

You win when you or/and Holly White are the last players alive.
-----------
"Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business. Neither. I'm in the empire business."

Say my name- D3 onwards if Gus Fring is dead and Hank is alive, Walter White will take over as the new Drug Kingpin in Mexico. A wu will be posted by you asking Players to" Say your Name". Players will be offered a chance to join you, if multiple players respond the RPS winner will be offered to join you with Declan role.

50-50 Partner- If Jane is dead, you will also forward an invitation to Jesse Pinkman which he can refuse. If it is refused/failed you'd offer one of Todd/Lydia to join you.
If Jesse is dead this ability expires.

New Wincon - Destroy all threats to your Empire.
Jdb Fake Role claims
Ted Beneke
Tim Rober ts

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
this team was so much more fun than town
i will file a complaint for putting me on wrong alignment
LMFAO read this:
We’re the ones who put Ekko in this situation. So sorry Ekko if you’re reading this :josad:
Lol, apparently I’m outted.

Kagura flavor coped me.
Wtf Kagura lol. Damn why did she target Prof over Hime lol.
We just had to redirect Hime to a scum and let Kagu use her 1-shot without getting role blocked.

We really are doing town’s work for them.
Not to mention we also probably stopped Cal from killing and thus failing the night kill lmao.
imagine if we made Cal kill himself lol.
Zolo wants to do what Worst has been planning for ages and then win solo Lmao.
Zolo, Prof is on our team lmao. Stop supporting Kagu’s and town’s posts Lool.
Ekko from the dead chat right now:

@Lindltaylor

Town too stronk

And here I was malding because there‘s too many scum :kobeha:.
Lol too many scums bit us hard due to cross fire. And somehow we always hit scum xD

Status
Not open for further replies.