A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Favorite moments of the game:

Me (Jesse) and @Pot Goblin (Jane) conspiring to buy a Killshot and using an Amp i got from @Flowa to shoot @DoflaMihawk , who ended up being Jane's father. Dark Timeline Breaking Bad.

Ekko's PR was so fucking funny. But what really made me laugh was Ratchet giving a very emotional explanation why he was pissed off with Ekko and Ekko just being able to answer with a single gif of Hector malding.

Also had a lot of fun with SK's fluff stuff and using Lalo's gifs. @SoulKiller you should watch Better Call Saul just for that character, he is GOATED.

GG guys

Favorite moments of the game:

Me (Jesse) and @Pot Goblin (Jane) conspiring to buy a Killshot and using an Amp i got from @Flowa to shoot @DoflaMihawk , who ended up being Jane's father. Dark Timeline Breaking Bad.

Ekko's PR was so fucking funny. But what really made me laugh was Ratchet giving a very emotional explanation why he was pissed off with Ekko and Ekko just being able to answer with a single gif of Hector malding.

Also had a lot of fun with SK's fluff stuff and using Lalo's gifs. @SoulKiller you should watch Better Call Saul just for that character, he is GOATED.

GG guys
SoulKiller started it already, I'm also going to re-continue it for same:myman:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It usually is not appreciated but i believe it should. Let's praise fellow players that kept their cool despite tunnels and continuous sus on them. Especially @hime for facing the heat all game.
@Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 and some other players I'm not naming rn.​
I really liked hime play.

She kept on trying unlike me who went Afk to read light novel :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.