• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how hung up u r doesnt matter. if u arent pursuing that possibility then it qualifies as a mere shade. they r both individually scummy as in its possible 1 of them indie one mafia. low chance both mafia. they dont have to be in a multiball set up.

fuji has no reason to defend her 5 hours into the phase from 3 votes. also he town read her before the wagon started and stuck to his town read, this is something u have not been faithfully keeping track off when making that statement, hence the lack of analysis

the way i see it, flowa told me and fuji to stop arguing since we r running in circles. this could read tmi. its way too early to tell us this. on the flip side, fuji town reading flowa despite the sht shes done this game also could read to a level of tmi. i do not think both are aligned for these reasons. shame to see this lack of analysis coming from u

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lynch if I flip today in order:

Ekko
SK.

Scummy as s*** and trying to start a wagon on me again. Last two games the Flower wagon starters were also scum, so that‘s a good lead.
but you were town reading me earlier, or atleast telling me and fuji not to argue. what happened to that?

I already said previously I read Ultra as Town, so how about you read? And scum TMI? Don‘t give me that crap. Some people can actually read me.
but he is voting you, so how come he is townie and I am scum if you are scum reading me for the same reason, which is voting you. Or is it because I asked bunch of people to place more votes your way, it makes me scum?

Also, why left zolo out of it?

And, that is a reasonable thing to take into consideration, the fact that you fail to be aware of it is concerning. You think you can't fool people to read you the way you want them to read you? if you say yes, then you admit of being incompetent mafia player, if you say no then your argument that people can read falls flat. So which one is it?

but he is voting you, so how come he is townie and I am scum if you are scum reading me for the same reason, which is voting you. Or is it because I asked bunch of people to place more votes your way, it makes me scum?

Also, why left zolo out of it?

And, that is a reasonable thing to take into consideration, the fact that you fail to be aware of it is concerning. You think you can't fool people to read you the way you want them to read you? if you say yes, then you admit of being incompetent mafia player, if you say no then your argument that people can read falls flat. So which one is it?
What you fail to realize is the same shit has happened to me in the two previous games, Fuji‘s and the BB game, also on D1 and I‘m done with this stupid bullshit. Idk why you think pushing me is the right play when that wagon was wrong every single fucking time and it‘s now as well. You gotta be scum atp that you fail to acknowledge this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Will ekko ever not tey and lynch Flower/Ratchet?
Getting old.

Vote lynch kekko
i dont go out of my way and do it, they purposely play in a way that draws me to do so

considering i flipped town after arguing with ratchet for 2 full phases, i take this as a very unestablished and pretty bad vote here tea.

What you fail to realize is the same shit has happened to me in the two previous games, Fuji‘s and the BB game, also on D1 and I‘m done with this stupid bullshit. Idk why you think pushing me is the right play when that wagon was wrong every single fucking time and it‘s now as well. You gotta be scum atp that you fail to acknowledge this.
Previous games are no concern of me flower. We live at the current present, not the past.

You also, didn't answer any of my questions. You are in a state of pure anger, trying to figure out if this is scum or town anger, you don't behave like this from pressure as townie usually. Little bit too extreme of a reaction.

Previous games are no concern of me flower. We live at the current present, not the past.

You also, didn't answer any of my questions. You are in a state of pure anger, trying to figure out if this is scum or town anger, you don't behave like this from pressure as townie usually. Little bit too extreme of a reaction.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IT IS TO GET WAGONED D1 AS TOWN LIKE THIS THREE FUCKING GAMES IN A ROW!!!!!????

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IT IS TO GET WAGONED D1 AS TOWN LIKE THIS THREE FUCKING GAMES IN A ROW!!!!!????

Yet you always find a way to survive as townie, if you are truly a townie as you proclaim to be. You shall survive this wave and make it out alive. Although this anger/annoyance post is not gonna fly by me flower. I seen you emotionally manipulate first hand, it's quite impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.